Barbarian for console?

As far as the paid DLC barbarian goes, I don't see why we wouldn't get it. Sure, we haven't had a patch for months, but Trendy had no issues putting out the first paid DLC for shards within a week. They only seem to have an issue with getting patches out.

As far as the paid DLC barbarian goes, I don't see why we wouldn't get it. Sure, we haven't had a patch for months, but Trendy had no issues putting out the first paid DLC for shards within a week. They only seem to have an issue with getting patches out.

Sure there's no reason we shouldn't get it, but that doesn't mean we will.

What exactly are you talking about when you say within a week?
To my knowledge we just recently got that dlc..
The games been out for a few months.... Unless i somehow traveled through time or something.

Talking about something and doing something is 2 different things man.. They were just talking about the dlc but it never came untill recently.. Just like this supposed patch they are talking about consoles getting...

In a seperate thread Jeremy Steiglitz stated "with every console dlc their will be a patch"

The first patch is supposed to be submitted this month. Unless new word is announced, this information is from Trendy itself.

As per the barbarian and other new heroes coming, no word from Trendy has specifically stated they will be coming to console, however, the digest announcement doesn't particarly point him to pc either. My faith in trendy lacks a little, but we do have hope.

My own personal opinion is yes, console players will see the barbarian and series EV. The gender swaps, most likely not. Trendy should know that introducing these heroes to the console will keep the community going and yield profit. This is just my opinion however.

For most of you arguing saying "we won't this" and "we won't that", please wait until your a Trendy employee or have some proof. Otherwise, use statements like "I think" or "I believe." Personally, until the end of this month, I don't see any point debating the patch or heroes yet. The OP has simply asked if we will see the barbarian. The official answer is their is no direct quote from Trendy stating consoles WILL or WILL NOT see him. So, sorry OP but their is no information available at this time.

Everyone else, grow up and stop arguing like little kids.

I dont like playing games on computer.. It gives me a headache and it is very uncomfortable, Also i cant afford to drop 1000$ on a new computer like you can.. (obviously showing your not a console gamer with that sort of talk)
And nobody gives me str8 answers... Yet they give me jibber jabber like you give me... How about if you dont have an answer dont sit here and write a bunch of stuff thinking your going to change my mind when you arent. :O

ps: I bet we wont see patch notes for like 4 months.

Obviously English isn't your first language or you would clearly see I eluded to the fact I was a console gamer with comments like "I hate being classified as a console gamer..." In any event it is good enough that I have seen multiple posts by you in different threads to know it is good enough to whine, and troll like a boss. I really hope you just get banned, because it seems like you are one of the few console gamers that are angry, but can't express your anger in a constructive way. All you do is ***** and moan and curse Trendy's name. Real mature sir.

Obviously English isn't your first language or you would clearly see I eluded to the fact I was a console gamer with comments like "I hate being classified as a console gamer..." In any event it is good enough that I have seen multiple posts by you in different threads to know it is good enough to whine, and troll like a boss. I really hope you just get banned, because it seems like you are one of the few console gamers that are angry, but can't express your anger in a constructive way. All you do is ***** and moan and curse Trendy's name. Real mature sir.
may I add he has strait up said he uses moded weopons. I think that should get him tossed out in and of itself. Look in the superloot and I wanna say this thread and find the quote. Its pretty cut and dry

I like chilli.. Its my favorite food. With melted cheese and crushed up crackers.

may I add he has strait up said he uses moded weopons. I think that should get him tossed out in and of itself. Look in the superloot and I wanna say this thread and find the quote. Its pretty cut and dry

You cant get banned for using items you find laying around on the ground. How is it even possible to know whats hacked items and whats not unless they have rediculous stats.
And some hacked items appear to be normal and anyone can just drop hacked stuff for anyone else to pick up in the middle of a game.

I like dlc.

To get back on topic (Re: Barbarian): I hope we won't get any DLC any time soon. I am still hard at work getting the platinum for the base game (PS3).

This game already has the best (fun+playtime+plat)/cost ratio I have encountered on PS3 (rivaling the Battlefield series). Publishing DLC on the PS3 would mean I'd have to buy it immediately, costing other companies their hard earned currency units. Trendy Entertainment is at least fair enough to let other companies earn their share of the gamer's money!

In addition for example new character classes like the Barbarianand slots would take too much time out of my day - inducing me to neglect my kids instead. Can't have that either.

To get back on topic (Re: Barbarian): I hope we won't get any DLC any time soon. I am still hard at work getting the platinum for the base game (PS3).

This game already has the best (fun+playtime+plat)/cost ratio I have encountered on PS3 (rivaling the Battlefield series). Publishing DLC on the PS3 would mean I'd have to buy it immediately, costing other companies their hard earned currency units. Trendy Entertainment is at least fair enough to let other companies earn their share of the gamer's money!

In addition for example new character classes like the Barbarianand slots would take too much time out of my day - inducing me to neglect my kids instead. Can't have that either.

Trendy would put up dlc daily if they could work that fast. They'd bring in a lot of money

Thats just bad parenting, and not what trendy is thinking about when they schedule add-ons.

What exactly are you talking about when you say within a week?

Sorry for ambiguity, I was referring to "within a week" of PC.

As for those claiming every single DLC will require a patch...that's technically true, but not really. Yes, each will require A patch, but not ITS OWN patch. IE: if shards DLC is already planned, stuff is built, etc....there is nothing stopping Trendy from including all content needed for all near-future DLC in the January patch submission.

Will they do this? One can only speculate. However, there isn't any speculation about whether I'll be buying another patch that breaks the community. I'll let the first one slide as unintentional. Anything beyond this I will consider intentional. I'm not paying $4 for another single map with rewards you can't get and knocking half the community out of my game...to somebody I believe is doing so intentionally.

Edit to add: barbarian/other stuff in this topic considered, it's my hope that the whole reason this is taking so incredibly long is due to the fact that Trendy IS including the "future" stuff in as well. It's far better to patch us all at once than to release each DLC as broken until 2 months roll by with a patch.

I don't want to be unable to join most of the games I see online because I bought a class that was supposed to enhance my experience, and Trendy not patching. See the issue there? Much better they get the barbarian done, include in the patch, THEN release DLC.