Patch 7.16 Discussion

that not the problem, du cost is very fine, the problems are:
- too low count/much time to repair, you cant really have traps as main dps or youd go crazy to repair all of them
- guardians! this game is based on guardians, and is a tower defense where ppl is supposed to be BEHIND barricades to live, well if you stay behind and a trap is ahed of barricades it wond get guardians unlike ranged turrets, so either implement a ai for guardians or a way to configure them or trap are never going to be on par with ranged turrets that are buffed by guardians
-dps, the explosive traps are decent for aoe but ehy the dps counterpart for eventually kill ogres is really not enough, any single target only thing should scale much much more

Trap woes go beyond simply issues with guardian buffing, sorry. If that was the only issue, I'd find plenty of use for them. You're not guardian buffing every turret anyway.

lol? all squire things have aoe...
they just are bad at aiming (harpoons) or too small spread (bowling) etc but dmg and aoe is more than ok

Right, which makes them ineffective at killing smaller mobs, which is what I said. What about that was hard to understand?

• Replies 605
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've always understood that both traps & auras are nerfed farther than they should be currently because the new anti-trap and anti-aura mob isn't out yet. When this mob comes out i'm guessing we'll see a rebalance.

Message me on Steam. I'll help you through it. Or just look for my game in the list on Ranked.

can u check ur inbox? i sent u a PM idk ur steam name to even find u

I've always understood that both traps & auras are nerfed farther than they should be currently because the new anti-trap and anti-aura mob isn't out yet. When this mob comes out i'm guessing we'll see a rebalance.

Let's see...
- Nerf traps and auras -> almost nobody uses them.
- Introduce trap and aura attacking mob -> people still don't use them. Sadmob.jpg
Good idea, I guess.

Did they nerf the Misty Drops? I get only goldly and legendary items out of the boxes... i used to get always mystical items (not to overpowered just average). Its so timewasting try to get to a high wave on nightmare...

Did they nerf the Misty Drops? I get only goldly and legendary items out of the boxes... i used to get always mystical items (not to overpowered just average). Its so timewasting try to get to a high wave on nightmare...

That was my (and my friend's) impression too when I played for a bit to see the tower nerfs.

You know, it was just in case you started managing on nightmare... UNACCEPTABLE! NERFNERFNERF. ;->

Guys, the time has been reduced in the Assault maps 1 and 3 - has anyone been able to solo it still? I can barely manage with 1 and 2 lol

*Normal Damage Pets are 15x as effective in NM

15x damage? that sounds a bit much if I'm not mistaken.

I will have to disagree - they are not exactly strong to begin with and they don't have piercing shots too. Perhaps it is just me but I have never seen a normal pet that has a starting attack over 600 base?

"*Added Barbarian combo by holding both mouse buttons"

If this is what I think it is, my barbarian is going to gain 50 levels in the next couple of hours. Thank you in advance!

Retribution: still probably one of the best huntress weapons in the game.

Pets: Before patch they were doing 1/6th damage due to hero nerf in NM. And NM mobs have at least 3x the hp.

So 15x's isn't unreasonable.

In other news: Spiders, fear my Unicorn. Ogres, you're next!

Seriously, this constant nerfing is getting on my nerves. It's too extreme in very short time spans. It's just utterly amateurish and all they do is testing our patience.
I'm all up for balancing and all that, but Trendy, honestly, you should test your stuff before releasing it, instead of swinging the nerfhammer with that ease.
Seriously, i'm starting to fed up with this

Trendy go to: na.leagueoflegends.com

Look up patch notes.
Learn how to properly balance a game with small nerfs rather than 50% damage nerfs. It really is starting to get ridiculous and it feels like you don't know hot to balance your own game properly. I played as squire today and his towers make Nightmare maps easier than apprentice towers do when my tower hp and damage stats are double and triple that of my squires. The game is just farcically unbalanced.

Trendy go to: na.leagueoflegends.com

Look up patch notes.
Learn how to properly balance a game with small nerfs rather than 50% damage nerfs. It really is starting to get ridiculous and it feels like you don't know hot to balance your own game properly. I played as squire today and his towers make Nightmare maps easier than apprentice towers do when my tower hp and damage stats are double and triple that of my squires. The game is just farcically unbalanced.

Shh, don't tell them, or they'll nerf their towers by 70% on the next patch.

You know, the only thing I'm not seeing nerfed is the insane amount of hackers, which ironically seem to be the ones that guide most of Trendy's wise decisions for upcoming patches

The nerf to assault times makes me wonder who Assault is even for. Why even have lives if a death means you've lost? I guess this promotes multiplayer assaults. Or something.

I can't seem to find my way past wave 11 in Nightmare Hardcore Misty survival, so maybe this sort of thing just isn't for me. Just not sure how people are getting past it. I guess just mindless grinding.

The nerf to assault times makes me wonder who Assault is even for. Why even have lives if a death means you've lost? I guess this promotes multiplayer assaults. Or something.

I can't seem to find my way past wave 11 in Nightmare Hardcore Misty survival, so maybe this sort of thing just isn't for me. Just not sure how people are getting past it. I guess just mindless grinding.

I think multiplayer is the answer for both.

I think the Retribution nerf was uncalled for. Dunno how its fair that my mage friend can grab a random weapon with 150^ and upgrade it to 2-4 mio dps and I have to fight so I can get "only" 1 mio.

Also If the Best Huntress weapon gets nerfed mega hard why not give her some range buffs? may as well be melee with the current range, and she isn't exactly tanky. Only champs for assault right now are squire and barbarian sadly :/