Patch 7.16 Discussion

is there gonna be a level cap increase? :O

yes its going to be 75 to my knowledge and its at around 27 million. If you have a 74 theres a bar on hte bottom that filled very slowly, that is the bar for the level up but you dont get awarded it till update even if you get up to it

• Replies 605
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Prolly not till Part 2 of the Shards DLC is released. When it does happen, it's believed it will go up from level 74 to 76.

yes its going to be 75 to my knowledge and its at around 27 million. If you have a 74 theres a bar on hte bottom that filled very slowly, that is the bar for the level up but you dont get awarded it till update even if you get up to it

Please don't make things up and tell people it's true. Nowhere does it say that they are raising the cap to level 75 with this patch. Besides that, what you're describing has always been around. When cap was at 70 you could get enough experience to get to level 71. This is not an indication that the cap is about to be raised.

Please don't make things up and tell people it's true. Nowhere does it say that they are raising the cap to level 75 with this patch. Besides that, what you're describing has always been around. When cap was at 70 you could get enough experience to get to level 71. This is not an indication that the cap is about to be raised.

I thought this was true or atleast thats what someone told me when i asked about it. Im sorry if i misled anyone.

probably a bit late, but could we please get the flame height of the fire traps reduced?
when you have large traps it fills your entire screen, you cant see a thing and lag so so much :/

FPS lag & latency aren't the same thing. Try turning your graphics options down if your machine can't keep up with the particle effects.

FPS lag & latency aren't the same thing. Try turning your graphics options down if your machine can't keep up with the particle effects.

It would be a nice option to have anyway. I have the hardware to deal with it on my desktop, but that still doesn't change the fact that I can't see anything happening in one. The game can be colorful without being that over the top. Same with the Serpent pet - using that thing while running even close to groups will leave you navigating blind

the max level will probably change to 76 when the 2nd part of the Etherian Crystal DLC comes out, 78 with the 3rd part and 80 with the 4th part... (as far as they announced, 80 will be the max after the 4th part)

i had troubles with hunt gard making fb towers shoting 0.06 or 5 mm with 0.02 attack speed every one particle was send received causing huge lag even on 25 mbit connection

Sent from my A501 using Tapatalk

i had troubles with hunt gard making fb towers shoting 0.06 or 5 mm with 0.02 attack speed every one particle was send received causing huge lag even on 25 mbit connection

Sure, but right now, all data is sent from the host. So no matter what you get down, it's limited by what they can send up.

Not sure if you've seen the recent change of the Login Welcome Message! It announces 3 new DLCs and/or Events for February
Etherian Festival of Love
President's Day Surprise
Quest for the Lost Eternia Shards Part 2: Moraggo Desert Town

Check the link for a picture of the Message

Yeah I saw it and I got super excited and rushed in to try and make a Barbarian but it still said it was locked and I got sad :(
I guess the welcome message updates with the DunDef Digest and not the actual Patch releases. Alas, more waiting.

Yeah I saw it and I got super excited and rushed in to try and make a Barbarian but it still said it was locked and I got sad :(
I guess the welcome message updates with the DunDef Digest and not the actual Patch releases. Alas, more waiting.

Let me torture you some more :)
http://forums.trendyent.com/showthread.php?43763-About-patch-7.16&p=321418&viewfull=1[[1116,hashtags]]

He better be serious or I'm goin' to throw a fit :wyvern:

Haha same here. Thought like OMG. I don't worry to much. At least I won't spend the money unless the patch is there 😉.

i have the lost eternia shards complete dlc but when i try to download the assault mission pack i have to pay... didn't they say it was free if you owned the lost eternia shards complete dlc?

i have the lost eternia shards complete dlc but when i try to download the assault mission pack i have to pay... didn't they say it was free if you owned the lost eternia shards complete dlc?

Those who bought the Eternia Shards Complete pack will get the Assault Mission Pack for free. Valve is adding it to the pack. I'm assuming it will automatically download, but I'm not entirely sure.

Those who bought the Eternia Shards Complete pack will get the Assault Mission Pack for free. Valve is adding it to the pack. I'm assuming it will automatically download, but I'm not entirely sure.

yup i have it under challenges already

My FPS in the tavern is fixed, before it would drop to 40 in the tavern now it's a solid 62. Oh and, Steam just went down, how wonderful.

well i bought the complete pack but i cant launch it,,,takes me to the steam store page to purchase.

also if anyone hasnt played it(i joined someones game as i didnt want to buy what was meant to be free) jump height and speed has been crippled in nm assault. kinda sucks tbh

I have the same problem. So I received Dungeon Defenders Internia Shards Complete DLC as a gift from a friend. The game updated about an hour ago but the assault mission pack still says I have to buy it. Is there a problem with the assault mission dlc?