mythic and set bonus?

anyone else having it fail to give set bonus. tried searching but got nothing.
I don't have a full set of mythic yet so its mix bag of godly and mythic but all of the same type and my friend got the same problem. We tried swaping a piece and it seems to be certain pieces of mythic that just don't work for the set even tho the new piece was mythic too.

Mythic and not-mythic don't mix. Check the patch notes. And the forums. This is not new.

then theres a bug the other way since I have a plate set on my huntress that has one pair of mythic gloves that let her get a set bonus.

I have no problem at all getting set bonuses with mythic armor.

You failed to read. You have all mythic. OP does not.

then theres a bug the other way since I have a plate set on my huntress that has one pair of mythic gloves that let her get a set bonus.

Yes, there is a known bug with this. Pretty sure Trendy is working on it.

Yes, there is a known bug with this. Pretty sure Trendy is working on it.

It's not a bug, it was specifically stated in patch notes that they don't mix when the increased bonus for myth gear was introduced.

Patch 7.14,
* Made "Mythical" Quality Full-Armor Sets yield 30% Full-Set bonus as opposed to regular Qualities' 25% bonus, Mythical Armors now can only get full-set bonus with other Mythical Armors of the same time

It's not a bug, it was specifically stated in patch notes that they don't mix when the increased bonus for myth gear was introduced.

for the love, does no one actually READ?

[QUOTE=Ashgan;287634]then theres a bug the other way since I have a plate set on my huntress that has one pair of mythic gloves that let her get a set bonus.

Yes, there is a known bug with this. Pretty sure Trendy is working on it.[/QUOTE]

Ashgan has ONE piece of mythical gear (gloves) and gets the set bonus.
Relarmane says that that is a bug.
Dingle comes along and says "It's not a bug: only mythical sets with mythical"

Seriously, WTH, Dingle?