400M free GIVE AWAY !!

1. [[295,hashtags]]?
2. well... i wana see an invisible unit, since huntress can go invisible, how can they cant?
3. more towers, possibly. as i mentioned before, if there are invisible units, an invisible detector tower or aura will do the job. or traps can make monster has chance to miss an atk (different from darkness traps making them forgot the target).

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1. 172

2. Trollomatic Wyvernus. It is a wyvern that flys around dropping spiders.

3. A map where everything comes from down one path, but MASSIVE NUMBERS, and no towers. This would be so much fun with monk, you could clear the lane with four of you.

I would like to see it stay with Ogre/trolls but i think a form of skeltal mob would be interesting. Obviously there are skeletons which can be summoned by mobs however developing it will allow more maps based around undead and forms of mobs which can be developed... IE It would be pretty sweet to see a skeletal warrior who bares a shield and axe... I am also thinking maybe serpants / underwater mobs which would again open a whole new game play!

A map which can develop the PvP side would be nice as i dont think its really taken off yet. I would like to see an underwater map... slows players speeds maybe... requires air stops etc. I think it would look pretty sweet graphically also. Underwater serpants/crabs/fish would be pretty sweet :)