400M free GIVE AWAY !!

1. 125
2. Giant frogs/frog humanoids - low health but can jump walls
3. Airship map. Defend while on a 'moving' (animations) ship. A boat on the ocean would work too actually.

Look forward to finding your robot filled shop again :D

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

^^ hehe :P i think i can only hold about 10 more till my tav is maxed... then i think i'm going to ^ them all we will see :P

Enemy that temporarily becomes invulnerable and can phase through defenses, encouraging layered defenses.

Aquatic map, maybe on a lake near the castle.

438 or if that is taken 641
pehaps a mob that can cloak another mob until the cloaked mob starts attacking, it would have med-low health and would not be able to cloak ogres/bosses. If it is not cloaking a mob and a player approaches it it will use a low damage high knock back attack. Monks should be able to detect the cloaked mob within a decent distance
For a map perhaps a new pvp map with environment weapons to kill the other players such as spike pits and such

1. 856
2. A new flying mob (we have only wyverns and they're lonely there in the sky xD) can't think of details really...
3. I love Mistymire Forest map cause it's outside the walls. I'd really like to see some more of these "green" outside maps, something like a small island would be cool or so x)

I choose the number 41

I would like to see another flying mob. Smiliar to wyverns, but in this case the wyvern has an archer riding. With this the wyvern/archer can attack crystal from a distance...and attack you as well.

I would like to see kind of like a space map, like in outer space or the moon. Where you can see stars and planets, galaxies when your playing the map. That would be pretty sweet.

1) 69
2) Flying ogers or something like that but less stupid looking than that would be
3) A map with tons of lava you have to navigate around and can fall in. Something that makes you think when you run over to repair x

1. 815
2. An enemy that generates an aura either buffing enemy damage or resists (take it down quick)
3. A string of floating Islands with teleport beacons

1)864
2)A mob similar to spiders that fires an emp to disable towers for a couple of seconds.
3)The passages. A long hallway with 2 parralel running hallways. An eternal at end of each.

1)537
2) A mob that that splits two or three times when killed. That or a mob that turns invincible or invisible for a short time.
3)A circular map would be awesome. Maybe one that there is one crystal on top of a mountain.

1: 413

2: Im with a lot of people wanting another flying mob heres my idea for this; Nether Riders. Nether Riders, ride Chinese looking dragons (similar to our dragon pets in looks) while flying they do dmg much like a lightning tower does to mobs (this effect should do more dmg to players then towers). The idea is to cause players stacking near each other (mainly to annoy afkers... you're in game play it!) to be in danger if their air defenses are sub par. When shot down the Nether Rider would act much like the Night Elf Warriors do and gun it for the nearest player.

3: I want a map with 12 Crystal spawn points, this would be a 3 crystal defense map. At the start of the map the 3 crystals would randomly spawn at any one of those 12 spots and stay there for the reminder of the game. This would provide challenge in the terms of needing to understand good tower placement and being flexible in your build while also giving extremely high replay ability to the map.

1. 701

2. Mobs with shields designed to block and take a ton less damage from the front, meaning they should be killed manually from behind.

3. A simultaneous assault and defend map!

1. 400
2. A slime of some sort that eats your loot and gets bigger as a result, which means if you want that 200^ armor, you gotta kill it quick. The catch is that when it reaches its maximum size and is killed, it'll reward you with a drop so sick you can actually get insta-laid if you show it to your gf.
3. Spent too long thinking about 2 I forgot the question.

Edit: 3. Not a map but maybe a game type where a 5th person takes control of the mob spawn, pathing etc.

1. 35
2. Add another flying mob. like a mini version of the boss from alch labs?
3. Two words.
"Dungeon Offenders" !!
guide mobs (Like an RTS game) to get through defenses and destroy crystals.