You finally made good on nightmare mode? I just saw this a few days ago and just today got back to the forums. Why would you need something like nightmare mode? Insane was not enough or something?

I'm happy that I don't have to buy it for the most part. But can people explain this to me?

If you guys are really epic hardcore, then you should find this challenge quite easy.

1. Be level 30.
2. Take off all of your armor and weapons.
3. Complete insane glitter without death (this means for you and your crystal)

If you can complete this and make a video of it, without cheating, I will skimp on something and buy all the newest dlc.

Insane wasnt actually that hard, theirs a video floating around of a guy doing insane glitterhelm with zero gear on.

Then why not post that video? Until then I will swear up and down that he cheated.

Another thing I'm curious about is why all new content is paid dlc. The way of metallica "we need this money or we will starve" thing only made things worse, in my opinion.

There's no reason why dlc shouldn't have a limited free time for people who bought the game.

He might be talking about this. However, he only does the first couple waves and then dies. More just a proof-of-concept that you can make it in for a set or two of chests to get started with gear.

He might be talking about this. However, he only does the first couple waves and then dies.

Are you kidding? You have to do the entire level if you want to brag about hardcore things like this.

You finally made good on nightmare mode? I just saw this a few days ago and just today got back to the forums. Why would you need something like nightmare mode? Insane was not enough or something?

I'm happy that I don't have to buy it for the most part. But can people explain this to me?

There is also a vid of someone doing several waves of nightmare with no armor on.

There is also a vid of someone doing several waves of nightmare with no armor on.

This is how this works. If you want to do a harecore dare, in this case with no armor or accessories, it has to be completed without death or else it's invalid.

Back to the topic at hand. Why do people need an even harder difficulty?

Then why not post that video? Until then I will swear up and down that he cheated.

Another thing I'm curious about is why all new content is paid dlc. The way of metallica "we need this money or we will starve" thing only made things worse, in my opinion.

There's no reason why dlc shouldn't have a limited free time for people who bought the game.

It's fair to make people pay for more content. The game is only initially 15 dollars, with about 15 dollars worth of content. It makes sense to have to pay more money for more content. There's no reason why the game developers should let people play the content they worked really hard on for free. Nobody is being screwed over here.

By the way, why do you seem so confused about why there is a need for harder content? Every gamer in the history of gaming loves new, harder content.

Are you kidding? You have to do the entire level if you want to brag about hardcore things like this.

The guy who did it wasn't bragging about anything. It's not like a test of might or skill. His guide is located here.

This is how this works. If you want to do a harecore dare, in this case with no armor or accessories, it has to be completed without death or else it's invalid.

Back to the topic at hand. Why do people need an even harder difficulty?

1) Who made you in charge of what people can and cant brag about?
2) Showing the first few waves dont even need gear proves you can can farm for gear without super gear
3) People needed harder mode because the game was far too easy. Most people never played any board easier than insane except deeper wells as their was never a need to play any other board on something below insane. Some of us wanted a challenge. We just didnt expect the super gear increase that made the challange null as now we need like extra nightmare mode.

1) Who made you in charge of what people can and cant brag about?
2) Showing the first few waves dont even need gear proves you can can farm for gear without super gear
3) People needed harder mode because the game was far too easy. Most people never played any board easier than insane except deeper wells as their was never a need to play any other board on something below insane. Some of us wanted a challenge. We just didnt expect the super gear increase that made the challange null as now we need like extra nightmare mode.

1 & 2. If insane was so easy he wouldn't have died.
3. Those are hardcore gamers. They should really look for naturally harder games.

Without death.

Haha. Are you retarded?

Insane is too easy for death.

lol, stop feeding the troll, people XD

Can you explain how this is a troll thread? Right now it seems that you are trolling me.

If you guys are really epic hardcore, then you should find this challenge quite easy.

1. Be level 30.
2. Take off all of your armor and weapons.
3. Complete insane glitter without death (this means for you and your crystal)

If you can complete this and make a video of it, without cheating, I will skimp on something and buy all the newest dlc.

1. Even if I could, why should I take up your challenge?
2. If you're complaining that nightmare is too hard, or insane suits you well, then why are you complaining about something you're not gonna buy?
3. If you're complaining that nightmare is too easy, then take up your challenge yourself. (note that nightmare mode or not, it does not have any connection to your challenge.)
4. I really fail to see the point of your whining. what exactly is it that you're unhappy about? That there's even a nightmare mode? That you have to pay for Nightmare mode? That it's too easy/difficult?
5. Don't get the DLC. Nobody's begging you. In fact, don't bother coming back to the game. Not like we need more kids in here.

OK i'm gonna stop feeding the troll. Just couldn't resist taking a shot at this piece of ****.

I can do 1mil dps with no other class buffs and without fireing at all!

9 MM towers with apprentice guardian should do it...better make it 12 since only 6 get the buff

That isnt the deal, you allso have to be lvl 30

That isnt the deal, you allso have to be lvl 30

In that case swith to open and you will see it. The whole reason I went to ranked is because every other level 30 you came accross was doing 4 million dps due to editors

In that case swith to open and you will see it. The whole reason I went to ranked is because every other level 30 you came accross was doing 4 million dps due to editors

I am just giving ppl a stupid challange like the threadmaker :P

I love how hardcore players are always into the hardcore thing until someone calls them out. Then they lie and troll because they can't really do hardcore gaming like they say they can. It's upsetting. But there's nothing I can really do about it.. except have tea.

Why does something need to be harder? You can simulate difficulty better yourself by handicapping yourself. Because no matter how difficult you make it, at some point it will become to easy due to you knowing what to expect.

Ergo instead of asking for an extra nightmare mode, put your good gear into the bank and take on some crappy gear again, it has the same effect.

Why does something need to be harder? You can simulate difficulty better yourself by handicapping yourself. Because no matter how difficult you make it, at some point it will become to easy due to you knowing what to expect.

Ergo instead of asking for an extra nightmare mode, put your good gear into the bank and take on some crappy gear again, it has the same effect.

Completely agree with this.

Yeah I bet all the grinding games works out that way.
"You finished Molten core, just take of the gear you got from it and redo it"
Damn Blizzard was stupid that made all those expansions, so much money and time wasted when they should just ask there players to not use the loot