DunDef Digest 1/3/2012 Discussion Thread

damnit, im almost out of content on the console, bring some dlc to the consoles mates... You have not even released the part 1 on consoles yet (im talking about EU market)

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I would expect not hope that we get relatively close to what pc gets seeing how we pay the same as them not saying boo to pc or trendy. And yes I know S#@T in one hand and wish in another, I wouldnt feel so objective about this unless I thought this game totally kicked *** which it does, dont let the S$#T fill first please TRENDY!!!:)

I would expect not hope that we get relatively close to what pc gets seeing how we pay the same as them not saying boo to pc or trendy. And yes I know S#@T in one hand and wish in another, I wouldnt feel so objective about this unless I thought this game totally kicked *** which it does, dont let the S$#T fill first please TRENDY!!!:)

Keep in mind that Microsoft is the only reason you don't get everything PC players do. It would be much easier for Trendy if it worked that way.

It would be easier not to do anything at all too, work is work, others have succeeded w "Moneysoft" . I really think this game is the @#$$. Im not mad at anyone, other than stating how i feel and probably others feel this way too. For a 2-3 month "dashboard" game totally exceeded my expectations, w that said they dont have to underachieve, and blame "Moneysoft".

I hope we (console users) get nightmare and better loot with the patch

I'd gladly give you console players nightmare mode and loot if I could go back to having sane levels of gear and mana again.

Keep in mind that Microsoft is the only reason you don't get everything PC players do. It would be much easier for Trendy if it worked that way.

And what about Sony and PS3?...

lol you people still blaming mocrosoft are just plain ignorant. theres been many many games lately that have been patched and got free and paid for dlc as low as 80msp. the fact they havent even patched the original bugs/problems is a joke. then they released dlc which we paid for but cant really use cos they havent patched it even tho they have our money for it :demon:

So if. We don't get the barbarian it's microfsofts fault? I'm not buying that for a second. Sure microsoft means that the game can't be patched on a regular basis like the steam version, and I understand the whole first patch is free, but it's not their decision to withold content. I understand about the holiday stuff, the superloot and the costumes. But is there any reason we shouldn't get the gender swaps or the new heroes? That's certainly no fault of Microsoft. That's purely a business decision on Trendys part. If we don't get the new characters then I'm done buying DLC for this game. I actually don't care about the gender swaps, but the new heroes are kind of a big deal, because they look awesome. I just keep getting the feeling that the only new content us console players will ever see is the Eternia shards stuff, and 4 maps just isn't worth it. I know there's PVP but that's purely an afterthought. They would have been far better off adding another proper map.

I almost hate to complain here, because Trendy is a company I'd like to support further, and the forums hardly short of people complaining over trivial issues, but the console fans seem to be getting the short end of the stick again, and people are going to stop playing. And sooner rather than later.

lol you people still blaming mocrosoft are just plain ignorant. theres been many many games lately that have been patched and got free and paid for dlc as low as 80msp. the fact they havent even patched the original bugs/problems is a joke. then they released dlc which we paid for but cant really use cos they havent patched it even tho they have our money for it :demon:

"You people" lol what is that? And yes I agree w you, Just sounded funny when reading to myself

Honestly when in ONE day of official release of the console DLC it was on the forums that the challenge weapon deletes when you log out, we all knew that trendy just doesn't give a **** any more. I'm sure there are bugs aplenty stomped out, but come on...the weapon self deletes? Who was asleep that day on the job?

Any chance one of these "interns" specializes in fixing the lag issues?
And the disconnects from T-Net (even though I'm still connected to the internet and, sometimes, Steam)?

So is the Barbarian going to be a part of the Shards DLC, or will that be yet even more separate DLC that we will have to pay up just to get?

Destructoid just said that the Barbarian will be coming to consoles too... but im going to assume that was just misinformation on their part... they probably don't quite realize how vastly different the console and PC versions are now.

http://www.destructoid.com/loincloths-and-dual-wielding-in-dungeon-defenders-219028.phtml

I think YE once said they planned new characters for dlc like the barb but I do not know if its still true =\

I think they are assuming that above

Sent from my MB860 using Tapatalk

I think YE once said they planned new characters for dlc like the barb but I do not know if its still true =\

I think they are assuming that

DLC wise, I think the new heroes is what the console fans want most. Not the Holiday stuff, not the gender swaps, not nightmare and super-loot and not the Eternia shards. This really is a dealbreaker.

"IGN: How much is the DLC? And will it be available for all platforms on the same day and date?"

"Jeremy Stieglitz: $3.99 for each of the four sections, which combined have almost as much content as the original game."

seems like an unrealistic claim for us console users considering the game isnt comprised of only 4 maps, and the new dlc seems so far, to be yet again a single map.

DLC wise, I think the new heroes is what the console fans want most. Not the Holiday stuff, not the gender swaps, not nightmare and super-loot and not the Eternia shards. This really is a dealbreaker.

Meh, I want it all. To be honest I would much rather have Nightmare mode/super loot and a rebalancing of everything...

The apprentice needs to be viable
The monk needs to have his auras fixed and some rebalancing to upgrade paths so he is a viable damage dealer

The loot on the ground needs to have an equal potential as the challenge weapons for damage... tower stats are fine to be less than challenge weapons but I haven't used a regular weapon in forever and it really sucks... give us a little variety.

Add that plus the new maps and the general bug/glitch fix and I could see myself continuing to play this game for another business cycle.

It really is an amazing game and ive certainly gotten my money out of it. I just wish Trendy would stop giving in so much to the vocal minority and concentrate on improving the core game from a common sense point of view.

id rather get the holdiday/maps like the holiday dlc than get new classes. nightmare mode would add more in terms of gameplay than a new class would.

i want a dumbed down nightmare mode, with gear that only has about 30 more upgrades than usual, and of course the new class. I DO NOT want 200^ weapons and to grind for 40+ hours just to fully upgrade that one weapon. With all balancing issues taken care of, we can thoroughly enjoy the nightmare mode and new class, and spend another 2-3 months on this game without complaining about new stuff.

Of course, their will be that select few who will complain, in some shape form or fashion, that the game didn't turn out the way "they wanted it to".

As a console player, although i look forward to series EV more than the barbarian, i certainly am glad that this isn't another cross platform scandal, or rather, another promise that died out.

Eh cool i suppose, when will there be a single damn patch for all the console players?

Have a read of the console section. Being submitted for review this month :D