What is the highest ups for blasticus?

Indeed, I have also seen 180^+ Blasticus guns not fully upgraded with the same model and name of Blasticus. Highest I've seen while doing NM Assault is 145^.

Actually said blasticus wasnt completely upped yet.

Love your signature btw, lol. And I've only seen a 160ish ups as nightmare reward personally, still wish they gave something other then a silly huntress weapon. :-P

Must be better luck than me then. I've run NM assault probably 200x just bored and helping out folks and my highest was a 146 also. Though, considering that there are (*VERY*) rare sicarius out there w/ nearly 200 ups, I suspect it's possible. Just <.1% probable.

-T

i ran NM spook plenty of times trying to farm the best sicarius possible, n the highest i've got personally was a 195. Nosferatu at highest i've seen was on forums at 197. So I'm pretty sure 200+ isn't possible, until someone comes along n posts it. Well that's of course assuming it isn't hacked, which is totally unprovable at this point. =/

i ran NM spook plenty of times trying to farm the best sicarius possible, n the highest i've got personally was a 195. Nosferatu at highest i've seen was on forums at 197. So I'm pretty sure 200+ isn't possible, until someone comes along n posts it. Well that's of course assuming it isn't hacked, which is totally unprovable at this point. =/

Aye, it's sort of a word of mouth who do you trust game at this point, lol. If people were honest, we wouldn't have this problem, so much for honor eh? :)

ive done the run at least 100 times and like most everyone else highest ive gotten is a 146. I did join a shop ealier that had a few blasticus with over 200^. I just thought they buffed the drops again, although no patch has come out.