whats up with all those USD/hacked items shops ?

so today Steam was down for some time, when i logged back there was like 6-7 shops selling hacked items for USD
is maybe steam anti hack protection down ? or whats going on !

People keep buying more than they get reported, i would guess as long as people are willing to spend money on items or mana there will be USD shops which is sad. Selling for USD is bannable regarless if the items are legit or not which in most cases if not all they are hack.

how would it be possible even with hacks to sell items for USD?

you want to sell too ? :p

People keep buying more than they get reported, i would guess as long as people are willing to spend money on items or mana there will be USD shops which is sad.

err , i don't know how to post from steam

its not about people spending money on items for me , but all those items are hacked with 300+ on all stats ...
and there is so many shops , like half of the list selling them right now !

It's something called RMT, or real money trade, it's common in paid MMOs much to the annoyance of any regular player, usually it's gaming sweatshops in china looking to make something for nothing.

Unfortunately there's not much that can be done except blacklisting the IP ranges that the sellers are coming from.

If it wasn't so hard for normal players to get mana to buy stuff from shops we wouldn't see ppl selling mana for real money.

If it wasn't so hard for normal players to get mana to buy stuff from shops we wouldn't see ppl selling mana for real money.

Its not "hard", just really tedious. People need to understand time does not equal difficulty.

Its not "hard", just really tedious. People need to understand time does not equal difficulty.

A mixedmode survival hardcore nightmare will net me about 10 billion in items that i sell over the next few days. Money is easy to make lol...

Trendy should just open a cash shop and undercut all these guys. I'd pay a dollar for a billion mana once in a while if it came from Trendy.

If there is a shop name that says "USD" that means Trendy isnt doing **** because that should be an instant ban for the host. No exceptions.

err , i don't know how to post from steam

its not about people spending money on items for me , but all those items are hacked with 300+ on all stats ...
and there is so many shops , like half of the list selling them right now !

Items can drop legit with 300+ stats though they will have negatives from what i been reading on other threats. I havent been able to get to the point but still items selling for USD (RMT) should result in ban since most if not all are hack.

EDIT: Just report anyone who is using hack items or selling for USD the is all we can do at the moment until trendy does something.

If there is a shop name that says "USD" that means Trendy isnt doing **** because that should be an instant ban for the host. No exceptions.

I sadly agree with this.

Listen, it's a MMORPG game, it's probably going to have some hackers.
Hopefully, Trendy will make a Hacker Blocker or something to stop them.

Right now, there are so many safe ways to hack the system at the cost of a 3 alt account its not even funny. If anybody wants to use hacks there is absolutely nothing to stop them doing it with impunity, those who buy for USD are totally retarded. For the rest of us, the only thing that remains is to play in isolation, ie the Ranked server is as good as the Open Sever, play the game like you would if you only had the choice of playing on Open.

Right now, there are so many safe ways to hack the system at the cost of a 3 alt account its not even funny. If anybody wants to use hacks there is absolutely nothing to stop them doing it with impunity, those who buy for USD are totally retarded. For the rest of us, the only thing that remains is to play in isolation, ie the Ranked server is as good as the Open Sever, play the game like you would if you only had the choice of playing on Open.

Definitely agree with you. Unlike pre-UMF, ranked has become for me at least a mix of local and open. I just play with friends and by myself now. I still get to glance at the public games screen a lot but am less inclined to join even just for fun :(

Definitely agree with you. Unlike pre-UMF, ranked has become for me at least a mix of local and open. I just play with friends and by myself now. I still get to glance at the public games screen a lot but am less inclined to join even just for fun :(

What are you talking about? I'm playing every day (monday to friday) in Ranked Mode and there aren't really many "overpowered hackers" on the way.
The most wear legit gear and so there's no problem for the moment.
So who cares? I've never hacked and I never will. I bought some legit gear some weeks ago to have a good base for farming real good gear and now I don't care who is selling x items for price y.

But; now the clever guys use gear that has only about 200/200/100/300 tower stats and increase their tower range/attackspeed/life by 50-80% (saw this four times in two days).. so the most people won't even notice this hack. This is more annoying than people hackin their own items with 4587254872875 damage because they're too stupid to get high-end gear.

I changed to my tower app and build a tower next to his tower (after screenshotting).. I asked him why he has 10k damage more than me but 400 less tower attack.. no answer. ^^

What I don't understand is why someone from TE isn't in-game, looking at the shop list right now. For the last 3 weeks, it's been full of USD shops. Cull a bunch of USD shop owners every few hours or something. I don't understand why it's being allowed to be so rampant.

Trendy should just open a cash shop and undercut all these guys. I'd pay a dollar for a billion mana once in a while if it came from Trendy.

You know what's funny? They actually DO this on the Android version. But not the PC or consoles.

Of course, the rates are ridiculous... $50 for 50mil. lol

You know what's funny? They actually DO this on the Android version. But not the PC or consoles.

Of course, the rates are ridiculous... $50 for 50mil. lol

Is there a software company that wouldn't exchange your real currency for virtual? Seems like the best arrangment ever for Trendy.

Is it possible to do something with this game to totally eliminate hacking? Either made so it can't be hacked at all, or make it a lot harder and more tedious to do so, so the little kiddies can't do it.

I'm guessing no. Are we going to be plagued this bad forever?

nothing is unhackable.

its harder if everything is server side but not impossible, you just got to hack their servers:D

nothing is unhackable.

its harder if everything is server side but not impossible, you just got to hack their servers:D

That actually turns into a federal offense if you are in the US... can't speak for other countries but its punishable here.