Genious Idea to solve Spider complaints!

So apparently your speed caps at 100 and no one will bother to put points into it because, well it is useless. Then you see people with armor that has big speed boost that is being unused. Now, people are complaining that they cant get away from spiders because the web is op. Solution!!:

Make speed also count for how long spider web debuff lasts!

Of course it will not make a huge diffrence if you dump a whole lot of speed points into it, but even a million of a second per point, or however your guys formulas work would be awesome to have the debuff last even .2 seconds less.

Is this genious or what?
And if someone else had this idea already I am going to feal like a complete tool....
So what you guys htink?

I think it would make more sense to affect the % of slow based on hero speed, instead of affecting the duration of the spell.

I think it would make more sense to affect the % of slow based on hero speed, instead of affecting the duration of the spell.

+ % of reduced jump.

In all seriousness:

1) Why doesn't it work like this already? Webs harm the huntress more than the squire now due to the "your speed is now 10" effect.
2) It wouldn't actually solve the spider problem.

In all seriousness:

1) Why doesn't it work like this already? Webs harm the huntress more than the squire now due to the "your speed is now 10" effect.
2) It wouldn't actually solve the spider problem.

Yes, but having speed act as a stat for recovery aswell as affecting speed would be great, espeically if they are to introduce mroe new monsters that add debuffs, or maybe the casting speed? Either way I think this is a great idea, but I also suggested it so....