Is my mana capped?

I have around 300 mil and today I sold a lot of items I farmed but I noticed that my mana bank doesnt change. Is this faulty because somewhere I read that when your each over 100mil you can no longer gain mana by selling to vendor? Can someone confirm this because I swore last night it was still increasing.

I have around 300 mil and today I sold a lot of items I farmed but I noticed that my mana bank doesnt change. Is this faulty because somewhere I read that when your each over 100mil you can no longer gain mana by selling to vendor? Can someone confirm this because I swore last night it was still increasing.
200m for vendor, 2000m for hero shop.

This is a terrible method that totally turns me away from this game. In my opinion this method forces the players to spend countless afk shop time just so he can gain mana over 200 mil? You simply cannot compete against the players who sell 150 up stuff. What if I just want to farm ? I am force to open a shop ? Lame imo.

200mil can fill up in a couple levels anymore, to be honest if you're constantly playing the game you'll probably make more then you would as a vendor, as only the "higher" stuff on the market sells (whatever the constant is at the time)

It's just that you're forced to spend the mana before it reaches that 200mil cap so you never have a surplus of 1.8 bil for example, so it seems like you have less.

You just have less at one time, as long as you're spending it. This was created to allow players to sell gear, and an attempt to try and stabilize the economy of the game.

However, the recent upgrade costs have shifted things a bit as well.... There's a lot of factors at work.

There is no reason to bunker up the mana, use it when you are on 200m
This cap is here in a attempt to ont over over over flow the game with mana, endgame characters stops gaining mana = less mana around.
Else it would be to much, you know with a good wave on NN NM you can get 20m mana from just auto sell, in 1 wave. Happened to me

Actually what it does is makes it so those who don't have gear drops good enough to sell in the afk store, can't get over 200Mil at 1 time which means they can't buy the good items as they cost more than that. It insures that only those that can farm gear good enough to sell can ever buy a really good item as they are the only ones who can get far enough above the 200mil limit to purchase them.

Whatever they try to fix where hardcore players will gain the upper hands it hurts the regulars even more. If 2oo mil is max... How can I buy a 200^ weapon for 300 mil? its stupid, it only hurts the norms... A player that can obtain an item that sells for over 1mil will most likely sell it in a shop. Trendy shouldnt need to worry about hardcore players abusing the vendors because they can already abuse the unobtainable items to sell ridicously to the normal insane farmimg people.

Well, no, as you cant sell anything on afk store for more then 99,999,999mana, that is 100,000,001 mana less then the cap ... :D

Which is why the good items won't be listed there. Things sell on the forums all the time for 2billion +