Just have a look Trendy ! Won't take long i promise !

Hello,

I started farming for a nice Nosferatu on nightmare and found this one kinda quickly : (look at the upgrade cost..)

http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198041611439/screenshot/612720649962533256?tab=public

I "think" there is a bug with the nosferatu, perhaps because of the nice +6 proj, but at the moment i had to spend about 4.5B to upgrade it to 105 upg ... At level 20 the upgrade was about 17M.
It's not even possible to upgrade a weapon like that to 182 (and i think more are out there), i'm starting to believe at this point the upgrades at 180 will be like 400M or more ..

So Trendy please, can you please fix this upgrade cost ? (Won't take long, i promised :)

Thanks !

Halloween insane weapons have always had prohibitively high upgrade costs. Its not a bug.

That being said, it probably is due to be reviewed and reconsidered. It was added at a time where the upgrade costs and the state of the game made it not as out of place.

I understand that for a 34^ weapon like before it could be ok.
But it's not even possible to burn 182*181/2 (lets admit it's "just linear and is 1M per upg", which is below reality) => 16.5B in a weapon..

I understand that for a 34^ weapon like before it could be ok.
But it's not even possible to burn 182*181/2 (lets admit it's "just linear and is 1M per upg", which is below reality) => 16.5B in a weapon..

So you will have it capped in a week.

I'd say a bit more, but don't you think it's a bit "too much" ?

I think it should be hard to find the weapon not hard to upgrade it but its way too late for that approach.

Can Mythic weapons go past +5 Projectile Bonus now, or is that just one of those random super-stats upon spawn that's been happening lately?

Can Mythic weapons go past +5 Projectile Bonus now, or is that just one of those random super-stats upon spawn that's been happening lately?

It is only halloween items.

I happened to farm this one not to feel completely useless as a monk who can now only use slow aura . . . and full app towers to deal with the mobs
But i'm kinda disgusted at the mana i would have to invest to up this.
I'll just wait for a hopefully quick fix that would make these weapons viable.
I have faith Trendy !

its fine. i farmed a hell ton of a mana for it. considering its the only weapon in the game for +6 projectiles, the mana cost is relevant.

Well, isn't it great to have another weapon to spend all the mana u get from that afk shop?

I don't see how it needs to be "fixed".

If anything, I want to see how bonecutter and madjack can be buffed so people will actually use them.

Monk weps at best is +4 projectiles.

Anything more is hacked. Except for Nosferatu which has +6 projectiles. Anyone who has been playing since Halloween would know this :)

I was an X-Box player and just recently switched over to Steam due to the generous amount of support console has gotten.

its fine. i farmed a hell ton of a mana for it. considering its the only weapon in the game for +6 projectiles, the mana cost is relevant.

Well, isn't it great to have another weapon to spend all the mana u get from that afk shop?

I don't see how it needs to be "fixed".

If anything, I want to see how bonecutter and madjack can be buffed so people will actually use them.

You can't say relevant about this totally insane mana cost, the difference is far too big with another weapon, and the "normal player" will NEVER be able to upgrade even a 80^ at this cost.

I agree with fluffycalico though, the weapon should be hard to obtain, not hard to upgrade.
I'd also like bonecutter and madjack buffed as you said, this game lacks balanced different weapon for squire app & monk !

Anyway, i can't see how a nerf of even 50% would displease you evangoh1987 !