Sign in to follow this  
Leyor

240^ Armor and buggy weapons, what the hell?

While I dont care since I havent played in 2 weeks... you actually DO have to prove with a video showing you doing it WITH the legit gear. Its called verifying and its the reason world firsts arent 100% in wow until verified with a screen shot showing the bosses corpse and the loot you got. They just dont need a video in wow because I can promise you MANY gms/developers review the fights(worlds firsts in person actually) to make sure it was done legit without exploit or... creative use of game mechanics. Plenty of world firsts have been "revoked" by the sites or community due to exploiting or "clever use of game mechanics."

So either dont ***** at people calling you out for being a liar and/or exploiter, or prove them wrong with how your gear can handle the "7 ogres with 30 million hp" scenario.

Oh, and when I say you NEED to, im referring to burden of proof to the community.

Well we got to wave 18 or smth, so getting to wave 20 is totally possible, i agree. But after that - i doubt.(because of the dramatically increasing ogre count at this point). And stats are smth like 1100hp-1850dmg-800aoe-800speed, on dps chars its smth like 1200 dmg+resists with 254 DT. Is that enough to beat it, Kwayzee?

Then tell me how everyone in like the top 300 beats Mistymire on NM Survival HC in under 2 hours when other maps take about 6 hours to get to wave 25.

Mobs for solo play caps at 1400 mobs ish, when on other maps its over 6000.

i quite frankly dont give a damn about the strategy, i do on the other hand give a damn about proof. so many people claim how easy it is to do this **** legit yet nobody, and i mean nobody has showed any proof to back this up...as long as this proof does not exist, it will remain a fact that only hackers can complete this stuff and that anyone using the moot point of "you guys are noobs and suck so you cant do it" are in fact hackers trying to defend their asses..

i quite frankly dont give a damn about the strategy, i do on the other hand give a damn about proof. so many people claim how easy it is to do this **** legit yet nobody, and i mean nobody has showed any proof to back this up...as long as this proof does not exist, it will remain a fact that only hackers can complete this stuff and that anyone using the moot point of "you guys are noobs and suck so you cant do it" are in fact hackers trying to defend their asses..

While I can not clear this board yet I assure you when I do it WILL be legit and I will NOT prove it to you.

While I can not clear this board yet I assure you when I do it WILL be legit and I will NOT prove it to you.

Lol, you hosting that one or am I? :-P

-------
And I've said probably 100 times... MOST players who've beaten Mistymire Nightmare Campaign didn't do it legit, period. And I somehow doubt they suddenly switched to legit after beating it on campaign, lol.

That being said I concur with the wave 20ish being do-able. But I'm almost afraid to see how bad the equipment is beyond that because most things that drop at that point are becoming broken in someway or heavily "cursed" ...still good things do drop.

The mob scaling on this actually allows you to pick up armor and what not before it disappears unlike most other maps thankfully.

Lol, you hosting that one or am I? :-P

-------

As long as you are having a good internet day you can host it. Most days you host fine its just every now and then that your interent gives me issues.

I wonder if any of those noobs that think anyone must prove anything to them are more than 12 years old....

And please, that kid who mentioned WoW lost all the chance of being respected just for mentioning it.

I wonder if any of those noobs that think anyone must prove anything to them are more than 12 years old....

And please, that kid who mentioned WoW lost all the chance of being respected just for mentioning it.

I dislike WoW, but that is the most childish mentality I've ever seen. You don't like WoW, that's fine. If someone enjoys it, that doesn't make their point moot. Get off your high horse.

Bring back our awesome topic!!!!1111

rtommaso
Yes, i'm 12 and i'm playing WoW, started in 2005 when i was 5y.o.
And i demand proof from you! xD

I have contacted few peoples who is on top of Mysty MM and who done it under 2hrs with 35mil exp etc, some of them who answered me - used illegal stuff :P
Gl.

You must be one of the most uninformed individuals in the gaming world. You can not like wow, hate it, love it, breath it.. But one fact remains. It dominates the gaming world in money generated per year. Bad games don't hold 10 to 12 million players for 5 years in a row. WoW is in decline, but the game came out in 2004 so what do you expect.

Bring back our awesome topic!!!!1111

rtommaso
Yes, i'm 12 and i'm playing WoW, started in 2005 when i was 5y.o.
And i demand proof from you! xD

I have contacted few peoples who is on top of Mysty MM and who done it under 2hrs with 35mil exp etc, some of them who answered me - used illegal stuff :P
Gl.

Would like to read a conversation like this:
"how did you beat mysti mm/hc/nm?"
"i cheated"
"ah ok"

well you should have enough material by that by reporting some of them, hope you did btw ;)

Using the WoW analogy is inherently flawed - world first guilds never release videos of their winning strategies until another guild has killed the boss, and this has been the case for a very, very long time.

Using the WoW analogy is inherently flawed - world first guilds never release videos of their winning strategies until another guild has killed the boss, and this has been the case for a very, very long time.

True but we have 300+ on the leaderboards and many many posting here saying they did it legit ;)

Not saying it's impossible but most likely I don't see that many doing it so soon ;)

True but we have 300+ on the leaderboards and many many posting here saying they did it legit ;)

Not saying it's impossible but most likely I don't see that many doing it so soon ;)

How about this, i will take you on a run on mysti on nm/mm/hc and we will reach wave 20, if you dont screw up :D
You can then be an official witness for it. The term on my side would be though, that you wont show the setup to anyone else, not even your friends :P

If you can assure that, i have no problem with showing it to you. If you break this term though, your one of the worst comunity-mods i ever saw :)

Cant really comment about misty mire tactics, as i wouldnt personally share my own for it. But theres been tons of stuff that got outdated or fixed by devs. I think one good example was when NM was released and people were clearing far UMF2 NM. Those tactics used didnt require hacking ofc its questinable if its ok or not that people abused game mechanic of stealth and mobs disapearing over time + having enough dmg to kill some so timer wouldnt run out. But since then those issues been mostly plugged, so what is to say people have not found somewhat same kinda ways. Not to mention current NM is all about defending with app guardian, if you lack one you dont even know the difference it makes over nightmare. Same with fact many dont realise to use magic blockades that debuff ogres, cause sure ogre with elemental buff will most likely hit you so hard you wont get up. ;)

Best not to talk about tactics for newest challenges... surely Trendy will read it and nerf it so those tactics won't work anymore. So shhh... keep very quiet (or Jeremy will hear.)

Best not to talk about tactics for newest challenges... surely Trendy will read it and nerf it so those tactics won't work anymore. So shhh... keep very quiet (or Jeremy will hear.)

Its a sad fact that this has happened in the past but hopefully it will be prevented with the Beta teams ;)

Its a sad fact that this has happened in the past but hopefully it will be prevented with the Beta teams ;)

I thought the players were the beta team? :squire:

In a game with no competitive aspect at all, it’s hard to understand what the advantage of keeping a successful strategy secret is since it’s just a player vs. environment co-op game. I can guarantee you the artificial intelligence of the game does not have strong feelings about who you share your “Uber secret strategy” with.

Why would releasing this information be not desirable to those possessing it?

The only reason I can come up with is people are conveniently mistaking the word "Tactics" for the word "Exploits" since the only reason they wouldn't tell anyone is because of the fear that the exploits they use on a daily basis would be fixed before they can take full advantage.

In a game with no competitive aspect at all, it’s hard to understand what the advantage of keeping a successful strategy secret is since it’s just a player vs. environment co-op game. I can guarantee you the artificial intelligence of the game does not have strong feelings about who you share your “Uber secret strategy” with.

Why would releasing this information be not desirable to those possessing it?

The only reason I can come up with is people are conveniently mistaking the word "Tactics" for the word "Exploits" since the only reason they wouldn't tell anyone is because of the fear that the exploits they use on a daily basis would be fixed before they can take full advantage.

How else can you charge huge prices for the latest mega-uber items?

Personally I hate sharing builds, as that's like most of the game, people start doing carbon copies of the same thing over n over....

It creates that whole flavor of the week thing and it takes away from the creative aspect of it. I don't care so much about people stealing my builds, though it does bug to a degree at times... as they pass it off as their own, lol.

I didn't mind it so much when it was collaborative but it ceased to be that way, and pretty much there's one universal build per map most the time.

Thus I stopped sharing them, that being said those who run with me obviously get to see what I use and share it with others. That's fine, but I prefer people to be creative and actually ENJOY the game and challenge, so they stick around.

Thus GET BETTER at the game and not just rely on loot as most people have seemingly gotten comfortable doing.

How else can you charge huge prices for the latest mega-uber items?

Ahhh yes the truth speaks.

Personally I hate sharing builds, as that's like most of the game, people start doing carbon copies of the same thing over n over....

It creates that whole flavor of the week thing and it takes away from the creative aspect of it. I don't care so much about people stealing my builds, though it does bug to a degree at times... as they pass it off as their own, lol.

I didn't mind it so much when it was collaborative but it ceased to be that way, and pretty much there's one universal build per map most the time.

Thus I stopped sharing them, that being said those who run with me obviously get to see what I use and share it with others. That's fine, but I prefer people to be creative and actually ENJOY the game and challenge, so they stick around.

Thus GET BETTER at the game and not just rely on loot as most people have seemingly gotten comfortable doing.

Translation of above: You don't share information as your way of helping people be creative, "ENJOY the game" so they will "stick around" and "GET BETTER"?

If thats how your idea of helping people works, I would hate to see what you do when you don't want to help them.

I partially agree with you here, in that I don't really like there being a cookie-cutter build for each map, but I'm also not completely against sharing your build either. For the most part I prefer devising my own strategies for each map, it's a greater sense of accomplishment when I beat the map that way.