Sign in to follow this  
Leyor

240^ Armor and buggy weapons, what the hell?

Finished a Misty survival run,

Had 242 Plate boots drop with 303 tower damage and similar stats. Had squire weapons drop that showed to have up to 1700% block damage (but when in inventory it'd actually have minuses and the best one would have 165%).

Is this contained to Misty or is anyone else seeing the same happen to loot on other maps?
I'm a bit surprised as the gap between good and bad loot seems to become pretty expontial, will soon be impossible for new players to catch up.

which wave this stuff drops at and how do you get there? care to pm me your layout, please? cant make past wave 12 on surv there so far

Finished a Misty survival run,

Had 242 Plate boots drop with 303 tower damage and similar stats. Had squire weapons drop that showed to have up to 1700% block damage (but when in inventory it'd actually have minuses and the best one would have 165%).

Is this contained to Misty or is anyone else seeing the same happen to loot on other maps?
I'm a bit surprised as the gap between good and bad loot seems to become pretty expontial, will soon be impossible for new players to catch up.

Some people think it's already impossible.

And apparently when they put the new cap on stats, they made it so that the cap happens when you pick it up. You can have higher stats beforehand, but they'll change when you pick them up.

The negative thing, though, that sounds like a bug... Like the used unsigned values in 1 place, and signed values in another... Or maybe words vs integers or something. It's just silly.

please care to explain how you finished mistymire survival without hacking, thank you.

I speculate this too as Ogres can have 30Million HP and spawn 1-4 at a time per lane... =/

Also, its possible, a dev verified that there are items dropping over the stat cap and the squire weapon glitch with multiple 400+ stats is rare but possible. You also have to be on wave 27-30 before this happens which personally I don't know how its possible with even 1000 stated towers and 4 players with 5 tower app guardians on each lane (Misty).

Finished a Misty survival run

wat.....
Somehow I find this suspicious :(

I'm a console player so I don't have too much knowledge of super loot. But seriously, what's with all these weapons having crazy minus stats? Is that really necessary?

First of all, thanks for all the constructive feedback, that makes a lot more sense.

For the finished bit there seems to be a semantic issue here, I just finished a run with my group, we didn't complete the map.
But I like the forum mentally of where you guys went straight away.

reason people jump the gun is because

1. nobody presents any real strats where its possible
2. there exists no proof of people actually completing it legit (videos)
3. Quite frankly it seems impossible...i mean really...You are supposed to defend against a ****load of 30m hp nightmare ogres, repair defenses, boost defenses, all while dodging spiders without dying on hardcore? i mean really.....

First of all, thanks for all the constructive feedback, that makes a lot more sense.

For the finished bit there seems to be a semantic issue here, I just finished a run with my group, we didn't complete the map.
But I like the forum mentally of where you guys went straight away.

When you say I just finished a Misty Run, it implies you finished the map unless you said "Oh man we lost on wave 8" but even then those don't drop til wave 15 and with 300 stats would be really rare on wave 15 =o

And yes, No one quite believes you can get to wave 30 on NM be it Survival or Pure Strat ;)

I speculate this too as Ogres can have 30Million HP and spawn 1-4 at a time per lane... =/

Your just a bad player ^^ you cant beat it so therefore no one else can.

Orges have that much health, how much does the queen have solo? How much damage reduction does she have? ALOT more than normal nightmare mobs, does she die? yes she does, and not every strategy involves towers attacking her, do not presume so much young padawan.

Your just a bad player ^^ you cant beat it so therefore no one else can.

Orges have that much health, how much does the queen have solo? How much damage reduction does she have? ALOT more than normal nightmare mobs, does she die? yes she does, and not every strategy involves towers attacking her, do not presume so much young padawan.

These people just want to be handed a strat instead of figuring it out. Or getting geared to actually do it. You see this other guy? It cant be done because there isnt a video of it...

Have you upgraded a 235^ armor? Or a 254^ weapon yet? It costs BILLIONS and BILLIONS of mana. Maybe people dont want to give the entire community their strat until they have upgraded their gear by selling the rare items.. If everyone was able to beat, the price would drop drastically and it would take forever for people to upgrade.

Personally before the UMF 1 life nerf, I was getting gear from death running 2-3 waves of NM UMF. I got decently geared and started completing some waves on Misty. After countless failures you figure out strats and where stuff drops, you figure out patterns in how things spawn. You figure out that when 2 ogres spawn in your middle lane, and 1 top, your top should be able to solo that ogre and you help with the double spawn.

The things you cant really help and die anyway? 4 Ogres spawning in one lane, a random spider hits you while your moving to an ogre lane and you cant get there.

I have found 255^ weapons that disappear when you pick them up. I have found weapons/armor that say upgrades are 1/0.

Found another UBER wep that I wanted, that somehow changed for the worse when it was in my inventory..

Currently I am wearing armor that has over the max number of Hero damage your SUPPOSED to be able to get on items. I believe 360 is max?

Anyway, buckle down and figure it out guys!

KwayZee
What about if 7 ogres with 13m hp come from south, 3 from the middle and 4 on top? And you are in duo setup? Which line supposed to solo it? I guess the line with ~10k stat towers with which you are playing?
Right now you can normally get to wave 12-15-16(maybe), if you are a super player with top gear, maybe few more waves up.
But atm, noone will belive you or other ppl who can get past it without hacked weapons/gear (and i think there is 50% of players who are doing so).
I really want to see a video, how can you beat 10+ 20mil hp ogres from one line, 50+ assasins jumping from a mile away to your head and billions of spiders spawning behind you. Just this video. Thanks.

Naggash

I will give you the basic towers you will need.

Aura's, double what you think.

Mage towers.

1 specific squire tower (no brainer).

Compact design.

4 DPS heroes. All ranged, 2 are the same type of hero.

2 App guards, 2 hunt guards.

I think I have already said to much. Try to figure it out with that.

KwayZee
What about if 7 ogres with 13m hp come from south, 3 from the middle and 4 on top? And you are in duo setup? Which line supposed to solo it? I guess the line with ~10k stat towers with which you are playing?
Right now you can normally get to wave 12-15-16(maybe), if you are a super player with top gear, maybe few more waves up.
But atm, noone will belive you or other ppl who can get past it without hacked weapons/gear (and i think there is 50% of players who are doing so).
I really want to see a video, how can you beat 10+ 20mil hp ogres from one line, 50+ assasins jumping from a mile away to your head and billions of spiders spawning behind you. Just this video. Thanks.

Reaching wave 20 with 2 players is not that hard. after wave 12 you get way less ogres. But wave 20 is just something else :s

Reaching wave 20 with 2 players is not that hard. after wave 12 you get way less ogres. But wave 20 is just something else :s

Well apparently you sir are a hacker, along with anyone else who does well on the map!

Its not as hard as people make it out to be.. I would like to see these people's gear that are trying to do and say they cant. I bet its people with 35^ armor.. Not even upgraded all the way..

Well apparently you sir are a hacker, along with anyone else who does well on the map!

Its not as hard as people make it out to be.. I would like to see these people's gear that are trying to do and say they cant. I bet its people with 35^ armor.. Not even upgraded all the way..

I dont think that the gear is the issue for most ppl, more the strategy. I wont share mine too, but i can make pics of my hero/builder if that helps anyone ^^

Anyway, im still very sceptical on ppl who got past wave 20 though. I know it is possible, but i'd like to see the gear of them :)

KwayZee

Thank you, Cap. You helped me so much. I can reach wave 24 now with you tactic, omg! :OOOOO

Now make few videos of your awesomness, after wave 20. Thanks, cap.

Then tell me how everyone in like the top 300 beats Mistymire on NM Survival HC in under 2 hours when other maps take about 6 hours to get to wave 25.

Then tell me how everyone in like the top 300 beats Mistymire on NM Survival HC in under 2 hours when other maps take about 6 hours to get to wave 25.

This one is simple. Though i have not personally verified all the way through it. Mistymire survival increases the potency of enemies instead of the quantity like other survival maps.

KwayZee

Thank you, Cap. You helped me so much. I can reach wave 24 now with you tactic, omg! :OOOOO

Now make few videos of your awesomness, after wave 20. Thanks, cap.

I dont think you need a video now. You just need the gear most likely.. If you have a strat that works.

That topic is fun. Lots of losers who fail in the game calling "hacker" whoever has a brain and good gear. Lots of kids asking for videos that "prove" something can be done.

People who are able to finish the stuff dont have to prove anything to the losers who are only able to do something after watching a video and reading a manual (with pics).