Price of the DLC compared to the firstl maps.

(I use huge in the first sentence because in the comparison from the cost for one map from the original game to the DLC is a 200% increase assuming that there is a challenge with the map if not than it's an 400% increase)

My question is why the huge price difference for the cost of one map from Lunch maps to DLC maps. you get 9 maps each with two ways to play them so 18 different missions. IF you paid the 15$ than you got each Mission for less than a dollar where in the DLC you get one map for 4$ assuming there is a challenge you get each mission for 2$ if not you paid 4$ for one mission doesn't seem right dose it?.

Also i did not Include the pvp maps becuse in the console pvp is both Use and poinless.

Because TE does not have the final say on price.

People complaining over $4 amuses me. You seriously spend more on a dinner, yet the content from 3 playable maps will give you hours more enjoyment. Go figure.

You're right though. They should have charged us $60 for this game.

I would have paid 60$ for this game gladly if it came without all the bugs. I'm not complaining about the fact it's 4$ the point i was making was that it was a huge jump in price compared to the price of one map and one challenge for that map in the original game.

and instead of either trying to give me a smart response or just agreeing or disagreeing you chooses to be a smartass.

I'm sorry that you see that as a "smart" response, but the answer you're looking for was in it.

TE do not have the final say on the price. No use trying to argue it. Price is set. Either buy it or move on I guess.

DLC price is always inflated for what you get. The biggest issue I have is we got a ton of bugs with it and I bet it will go on sale by the time many bugs are fixed.

People complaining over $4 amuses me. You seriously spend more on a dinner, yet the content from 3 playable maps will give you hours more enjoyment. Go figure.

My issue, personally, isn't with the fact that it's $4, it's the fact that it's $4 and it has less than half the content of the PC version (which can be gotten for even less). If I pay $4 on a steak, and the guy next to me pays $3 for a steak that's twice as big, it doesn't matter how great of a deal my steak was- I'm still going to be upset about it. I know TE can't include everything from the PC DLC into the console DLC, and I understand they don't have complete control over the price, but they could have done something to make up for all of the missing content, and they didn't. And not only do they think that's okay, but so many people on these forums back them up as well.

My issue, personally, isn't with the fact that it's $4, it's the fact that it's $4 and it has less than half the content of the PC version (which can be gotten for even less). If I pay $4 on a steak, and the guy next to me pays $3 for a steak that's twice as big, it doesn't matter how great of a deal my steak was- I'm still going to be upset about it. I know TE can't include everything from the PC DLC into the console DLC, and I understand they don't have complete control over the price, but they could have done something to make up for all of the missing content, and they didn't. And not only do they think that's okay, but so many people on these forums back them up as well.

Could they have done something? Do you know they could for sure?
What about the console events? Who knows, maybe they might add in console specific stuff?

The example you used about the steaks is ridiculous. If you want the same deal, buy the PC version. No one forced you to buy the console version.

I understand the disappointment though. It is hard to play a game whilst watching others play a similar game with far more content.

Classic i wanna say something real quick. U are reminding me of the pc playing coming in here and telling us to buy it on pc no one forced us to buy it on console...

Now let me say not everyone can afford a good gaming pc or a pc that can run games at all for that matter. When families went out for holiday shopping what do u think most got for the kiddies? a console for the family or a pc? Common since says most get a console in the household. I have a good gaming pc but i got it on my ps3 because i wanted to play it with friends.

Its almost like we are being punished for buying on the console and i thought u were looking out for us classic...This makes me second guess it tho...

sorry guys, but i have to agree with classic.

Trendy Entertainment didn't set the full price of the dlc. And right now, they are probably sorry that they sold the game for only 15 dollars. OP, your making a silly arguement and wasting space on the forums. Yes, I disagree with the price of the DLC at this time. However, if you kept up with the digest and looked around at other posts with the TE mark, you would know this here...

The 4 parts of the DLC, after beating all parts, unlocks much more content. Therefore, we don't know if it's 4 dollars for just one map and challenge and pvp. If it were for 2 maps and 2 challenges, that would equal up to a dollar per mission, which isn't far from what the core game came with.

So yes, AT THIS TIME, i disagree with 4 dollars per dlc. however, my opinion can very well change when all 4 parts come together. It's too early to rant about skipping your daily bologna sandwich for several days of additional playtime. In the end, it's also not a horrible deal, as 4 dollars isn't exactly breaking anybodys wallet. And since it's optional in the first place, it's up to the individual to consider whether he can afford it, whether it's worth buying in the first place, and buying if he's interested.

I have told you guys many times I'm a console player. But I also have logic and common sense. I support the console players, but I'm not going to scream and jump up and down when I know it will achieve nothing sorry.

^ so ur saying most of the people here that beg trendy for replies/info doesnt have the logic and common sense like u do?

My point is they TRY. In fact ppl got infos they wanted tho it wasnt recent. People already lost faith on them only the people that get better treatment from them say things like this nowadays.

now back to the topic. the DLC killed it for a lot of console players including me and thats a fact. I only played the dlc 2x and shelve the game till it get patch along with my friends.

^ so ur saying most of the people here that beg trendy for replies/info doesnt have the logic and common sense like u do?

My point is they TRY. In fact ppl got infos they wanted tho it wasnt recent. People already lost faith on them only the people that get better treatment from them say things like this nowadays.

now back to the topic. the DLC killed it for a lot of console players including me and thats a fact. I only played the dlc 2x and shelve the game till it get patch along with my friends.

No, you're trying to put words in my mouth. I never once said no else has logic or common sense. I simply said that using my common sense I choose to view the topic as it is, not the clearly biased view many have.

So ur saying we need to keep quiet and wait right? Not ask question about whats going on? Why is the dlc self deleting items? I have common sense too and mines telling me It don't cost money to inform people. Ur telling people to by the game on pc....what is that all about? if ur here to help console players comfort them not tell them to go somewhere else..

What i don't understand is why Classic22 is doing so much for Trendy when he too is being ignored and treated like ****. The guy should get payed for doing their job. Even though he doesn't know anything and usually ends his sentences with things like "I think." and "That's only a speculation on my part". He is still on here talking to us every day.

I feel for all of us, thanks Classic22. Without you this forum would just be filled with anger and spam.
.. And i feel you are being treated unfairly aswell.

I AM JUSTICE! ;D

We have to speculate because TE doesn't tell us a thing... and classic is here helping because he like the rest of us believes TE will make dundef a great game ;)

I think

Personally I love this game and feel that I have received more than $15 worth of entertainment from it (Haell I've had more fun and spent more time in this game than many of my $60 games). It more than balances out the extra $4 for the DLC but that said, I'm still disappointed in the DLC. I think it's more because I know there is another much much better version of the DLC for the same price rather than the price of the DLC itself. The PC side is paying for the "same" game for the same price yet their content is vastly superior to the console. I can't help but feel a little cheated about it. I accept that fact though because I prefer playing the game with a controller as opposed to mouse and key.

I also understand that there is probably a substantial cost difference from distributing the content via PC compared to console. It's probably more the fault of Sony or Microsoft as to the price of the DLC rather than Trendy. I would just like a little bit less of a chasm between the console and PC versions. Right now they might as well be completely different games. Would probably have been a lot less b!^@[[573,hashtags]] about it from the console users. Just sayin.

So ur saying we need to keep quiet and wait right? Not ask question about whats going on? Why is the dlc self deleting items? I have common sense too and mines telling me It don't cost money to inform people. Ur telling people to by the game on pc....what is that all about? if ur here to help console players comfort them not tell them to go somewhere else..

Yet another person to put words in my mouth.

I never said don't ask questions. But if the question has been answered then no point asking again and again and again. Pestering will not make the process faster.

I never told people to quit console and go buy the pc version. I simply said if you want the kind of support pc has, go play pc. It just doesn't work that way on console.

Anyone can cry night and day that another company did this many patches and that many cheap dlc, but TE is not any of those companies.

I also don't believe in comforting people on the Internet. I will give my opinion/help where I can but I'm not a babysitter. Sure I don't agree with a lot of things TE have done, but I deal with it and move on.

Whoever said that Trendy does not control the price of the content is not thinking. They can set a price. Or else all the DLC for all games would be 3.99 or greater. There would be no free downloadable content and no content that is 1.99. Trendy sets the prices. I still have not purchased this. I am still waiting for the patch until I purchase more broken garbage or support people trying to sell broken garbage.

On the upside PS+ gets this content for 1 dollar here in a few weeks. Hopefully people will save their money and only get it when it the cost is actually on par with the quality of the content.

Not really surprised they have not patched it. What a pipe dream to think that I would be redownloading this.

i don't care what anyone says
im glad there was only mistymire that map was a pain in the butt :P

I also don't believe in comforting people on the Internet. I will give my opinion/help where I can but I'm not a babysitter. Sure I don't agree with a lot of things TE have done, but I deal with it and move on. -classic22

u really sound like u dont want people to try at all ( sorry if i think that way ). its not even about baby sitting its about cheering them up and help em keep that lil faith they have on TE ur doing nothing but basicallly telling them to stop bugging TE and play on PC. I mean i understand ur not as annoyed as every1 else coz u play on PC but bro im just disappointed coz i tot ur a loyal console player. =\

well ur close to what i was saying and noone said u were a baby sitter... Its ok for you mods to be rude but we do it we get banned?

If you have an issue pm me. You're not banned, not even warned. So have no idea what you're complaining about.

I'm not close to what you were saying either.

Wow..you can really be rude cant you? This is why i stopped coming here. I didnt say i was banned. I said we get banned if we talk like you all talk to us. Also i meant the post above mine was close to what i meant, by darkshinobi...

And i didnt come here to argue so i will leave now....

it took about 3 pages of arguing with someone before i got a warning.

Classic is not telling us to go screw ourselves. But like he said, he's not going to babysit every single thread whining about what is pointless to whine about.

Who cares if it's 4 dollars? As a console player myself, i am just happy to get new content. The patch is coming, and is supposed to be submitted this month. If your not going to buy the "garbage", then don't buy it! Why does classic have to cheer people up? It's not his job, forum admin or not. It's Trendy's job to fill us with hope and then dash our dreams, not his.

Why make your own thread about price comparison of DLC to core game? It's not going to change the price, nor will it change your OWN state of mind about it.

And just because classic is the console forum moderator, doesn't mean he is forced to only play console version, be one of our "homeboys", and furthermore lie about liking console better than pc to "fit in."

I think those who are arguing this point is not understanding that forum moderators are just everyday people, hopping on to support something they believe in supporting. The only thing here that is special is the ability to warn and ban people for inappropriate conduct. Oh, and the color of his name, classic22, being cyan/teal. besides these facts, he's just another person with another opinion.

Now to get this annoying thread back on topic, the dlc is 4 dollars. No use speculating about the price, making comparisons to what trendy has done with pc, what other companies price their dlcs at, how much content is in the dlc, none of this. It's going to stay 4 dollars, stay with X amount of maps/missions, and whether you buy it or not is up to you as an individual thinking it's worth it or not.