Sign in to follow this  
MooCowGal

i has ps vita nao!!!!

dungeon defenders was promised, where are it at o.o..., i saw it announced. was hoping for a japan launch but sadly no ! it is nawt here yet please let the community know when we can get our paws on it

dungeon defenders was promised, where are it at o.o..., i saw it announced. was hoping for a japan launch but sadly no ! it is nawt here yet please let the community know when we can get our paws on it

when it does come out please make a thread on its performance, i am always at work and my iphone handles the mobile version pretty poorly. if the ps vita is golden with dungeon defenders it might be my next purchase

they said the ps vita version will not be the same as android or ios, it will be the the version thats on the pc, and it will look just like it too ^^

PC version or PS3 version?

If it's like the PS3 version, I'll pass. As much fun as quality DunDef on the go would be, if it's going to be never patched or missing lots of DLC I won't even bother.

they said the ps vita version will not be the same as android or ios, it will be the the version thats on the pc, and it will look just like it too ^^

Unless you can back this up with some actual proof, please do not put words in TE's mouth. Happy to be proven wrong. I'm not sure the Vita has good enough hardware to run the PC version either.

The PS Vita should have its own version that should interact with the PS3 version if they make it logical. Jeremy said recently that they were working on the PS Vita version.

No it won't, the game barely runs at 40-60 fps on a pc 15-20x faster than a vita. (vita gpu said to be half as fast as a ps3 ish, mid-high end graphics cards are 6-10 x more powerful than a ps3 gpu.)

Same as classic, I thought it was hinted towards US PS Vita release.

Little off topic hopefully dd makes its wait onto OnLive (Android, PC, Mac App that allows games to be played whenever/wherever through the cloud system). Orcs must die is on it, so hopefully DD can make its way onto it too. Will make tablet dungeon defending worth while, rather than just Second Wave.

No it won't, the game barely runs at 40-60 fps on a pc 15-20x faster than a vita. (vita gpu said to be half as fast as a ps3 ish, mid-high end graphics cards are 6-10 x more powerful than a ps3 gpu.)

That's not a fair scale, though. The Vita isn't pushing ultra-high screen resolution like PC monitors use.