Is this gear possible?

I played with this apprentice earlier, and he claimed he picked this stuff up in nightmare. I still find myself dubious particularly because the base stats of these items are so far above anything I've seen. I only took two screenshots but his other two armor pieces was very similar stat-wise.

http://imgur.com/a/W3yzU
I edited out names mostly because I'm not looking to get anyone banned, I'm just curious if this is plausible.

Legitly No it's not. Not even looking at the near perfect All Around Stats.

The resistance is too high for the little upgrades it has on it.
You can only upgrade a resistance past 23(30) if worn every 10th level.
Both of those armors the resistance are above 30 and even 40 with only 30-40 upgrades.
Even if they started with 23(30) resistances, you can't get it that high that early.

To clarify: The base stats are what drops on the highest levels, and could be legit. The resistances, however, are too high for the upgrades.

Also, you can get 32 without upgrades, not just 30, but it's more rare.

Yeah well the base stats is what I was curious about more so. I mean, doesn't anyone else find it a bit ludicrous that the armor stats get so high that it renders what spec you decided to go (tower or DPS, I think this guy was tower) completely irrelevant?

Yeah well the base stats is what I was curious about more so. I mean, doesn't anyone else find it a bit ludicrous that the armor stats get so high that it renders what spec you decided to go (tower or DPS, I think this guy was tower) completely irrelevant?

It is absurd, but... that part IS possible to find strangely enough. :/

It is absurd, but... that part IS possible to find strangely enough. :/

Sure... on misty nm hc wave 30... but getting there? I call not legit atm

Hi, this gear is not legit

This will never drop, no matter what wave or level (I think, because those aren't even fully upgraded!)

I'm on full mythic sets on both my squire and mage

my squire holds 1.9k hero attack and 1090~ tower damage (with 90/72/69/70 resist IN NIGHTMARE)

while my mage holds 2.1k tower attack and 600 hero attack (with poor resists)

All my armor pieces are 220~247 upgrades, while they are only leather and chain.. I doubt pristine can do this, also those items aren't fully upped and have those kind of stats (mine are fully upgraded, the amount of mana that went into these things is absurd, required AFK shop and massive mana farming)

I'm assuming the level you're playing is on insane? If it's nightmare then there's 0% chance, I'm SURE 90/90/90/90 resists is possible in nightmare BUT it will cut into your armor stats heavily

Anyway I'm done with the current content, minus a lot of challenges I haven't done on nightmare, including the christmas one... I have so much trouble doing that on nightmare.. maybe I haven't had a good enough team for it? I find it way harder than mystimere

So hopefully I'm geared up for the next wave of nightmare content

edit1:

Highest gear I've seen dropped PERSONALLY is this

armors: 247^

weapons: 252^

pets: 217^

I'm sure maybe it goes higher, but those are the highest I've seen actually fall

Hi, this gear is not legit

This will never drop, no matter what wave or level

I'm on full mythic sets on both my squire and mage

my squire holds 1.9k hero attack and 1090~ tower damage (with 90/72/69/70 resist IN NIGHTMARE)

while my mage holds 2.1k tower attack and 600 hero attack (with poor resists)

All my armor pieces are 220~247 upgrades, while they are only leather and chain.. I doubt pristine can do this, also those items aren't fully upped and have those kind of stats (mine are fully upgraded, the amount of mana that went into these things is absurd, required AFK shop and massive mana farming)

I'm assuming the level you're playing is on insane? If it's nightmare then there's 0% chance, I'm SURE 90/90/90/90 resists is possible in nightmare BUT it will cut into your armor stats heavily

Anyway I'm done with the current content, minus a lot of challenges I haven't done on nightmare, including the christmas one... I have so much trouble doing that on nightmare.. maybe I haven't had a good enough team for it? I find it way harder than mystimere

So hopefully I'm geared up for the next wave of nightmare content

edit1:

Highest gear I've seen dropped PERSONALLY is this

armors: 247^

weapons: 252^

pets: 217^

I'm sure maybe it goes higher, but those are the highest I've seen actually fall

I have full mythical gear also, and in nightmare my resists barely reach 60, how did you reach such a high resist?

Well can't gear drop with 30% resistance already?

negative, infact i spend maybe 80 upgrades to get nightmare spec resistances on my armor

To clarify, these screenshots were taken in an insane game so the nightmare reduction doesn't apply.

In that case the gear is not hacked, but the way he got it is in question.

Yes it is, the items aren't fully upgraded yet he has stats of them when they would be fully upped

they don't spawn you with 2k stats, they get there after 220~ upgrades

The gear is clearly hacked. Look at the helmet. It is currently impossible to achieve 42, 33, 36, and 41% resistances with only 41 upgrades. You can only upgrade past 30% ONE TIME every 10 upgrades, so that means he only had 4 upgrades past 30% to spend. Even if you get extremely lucky with resistance gear the max you can find is all resistances at 32%. You need to have spent 50 upgrades on your gear just to get ONE resistance to 42, much less two.