Legitimate or Hacked? :O

... Sort of a rhetorical question.

http://steamcommunity.com/id/ApertureGLaDOS/screenshot/648749446921606603?tab=public

I'm only asking because of his name, and the fact that his shots were invisible, and his dps was somewhere along the lines of... "-,574,494,494,218,23749354..."
[Sidenote: Ranked, not Open.]

Yeah.. :demon:

If this wasn't against any rules, I'd approve, but.. the shot speed.. c'mon.. I'd like to know where the hell I'm shooting at least.. ._.

While this item is obviously not legit, I was wondering if it is actually possible to have an item with a mana value of 1 since basically this means it is rolling over an item (i.e., the item is worth more than 2 bil, so it resets to 1). I have seen multiple items with around 250^ upgrades with values close to 2 bil, so I am assuming it is plausible to exceed the 2 bil limit.

Bottom line I guess is a question for Trendy... if the value rolls over from 2bil, does it simply reset to 1 mana? This is good info to have, since many items are nearing the 2 bil mark (I have a 249^ staff worth 1.7, and a 254^ not upgraded all the way nearing 2 bil as well), and it may allow people to differentiate hacked from legit items.