I kinda don't wanna play anymore.

The best time to play this game is when you first start off. As soon as you hit "end game" it becomes a disaster. These days I read about "billions" of mana and things like that and I dont even wanna bother trying out the new levels.

Why did this turn into World of Warcraft?

The best time to play this game is when you first start off. As soon as you hit "end game" it becomes a disaster. These days I read about "billions" of mana and things like that and I dont even wanna bother trying out the new levels.

Why did this turn into World of Warcraft?

Never played WoW but can understand how daunting it might sound while not going through it, it's really not that bad. The idea is to give us something to continue to do and play, that's all. If you want more casual, just stay casual :)

If you dont want to play, then dont, dont let the door hit your *** on the way out....

Cry and moan elsewhere.

The cats venting their frustrations and it was actually sort of timid type of feedback, even if I don't agree with him. It's possible to just accept his opinion without being negative :/

There is a difference between expressing your emotions, frustrations, anger in a more constructive way then coming on a forum and throwing a fit.

My short quick answer was just like his short quick post.

Never played WoW but can understand how daunting it might sound while not going through it, it's really not that bad. The idea is to give us something to continue to do and play, that's all. If you want more casual, just stay casual :)
oddly enough you could grind out the insane title faster and with less trouble than the end game around here. the thing is its all faux difficulty slapped on a very casual type of game. the thing is trendy is filling the game with pointless stuff that saps fun, just to put off the time when people finish Dungeon Defenders.

There is a difference between expressing your emotions, frustrations, anger in a more constructive way then coming on a forum and throwing a fit.

My short quick answer was just like his short quick post.
he expressed a common complaint about the game, one that means trendy will lose out on money to you know staying in business and make new games.

you were a rabid fan boy

Why does Trendy need to add elements to the game? It easily has 80+ hours of normal game play. Why triple it with the content that is repetitive and not fun?

Lol i'm playing other game such : Orc must die, LoL until new stuff come i have all 74 character with mythical gear with 200+ weapon & pet

he expressed a common complaint about the game, one that means trendy will lose out on money to you know staying in business and make new games.

you were a rabid fan boy

Trendy does not lose out on money by people quitting, because in order to quit, you have to have started. Trendy already has this guy's money. It's not like WoW where Blizzard makes 15 bucks a month off you every month. Everyone could quit playing DD TONIGHT, and Trendy would still have made the same amount of money that they had.

Just hit 130hr's im also getting bored. Don't get me wrong i enjoyed every hour. But progressing though nightmare is slow and tiresome.

And by slow i mean Without buying amazing gear and using the perfect strategy.

I just prefer diversity by playing my way and using my own tower placements. Which is a way end game cannot be played sadly.

Trendy does not lose out on money by people quitting, because in order to quit, you have to have started. Trendy already has this guy's money. It's not like WoW where Blizzard makes 15 bucks a month off you every month. Everyone could quit playing DD TONIGHT, and Trendy would still have made the same amount of money that they had.

But in the long run they will lose the possibility of a higher income from the quantity of sales they could of had from DLC if those people didnt quit.

But also as a company you need to think about the future and how to obtain the highest revenue while keeping your player base. Which alot of gaming company's fail to do today and then wind up going belly up.

700hrs here... wow really i need to get a life XD. but like most games, the end game is always grinding :/

OP has a completely valid point as I find myself in the same position.

That murky place where your Hero is too strong for Insane, but too weak for Nightmare is a horrible place to be and really hinders your progression when there's no real sense of progression.

Im turned off from the game by the totally crippled and destroyed economy.

Before all this superloot madness and upgrades costing billions, I was able to farm some hard challenges and mixmode survival for good gear to sell to other people. Make good money with it and be able to upgrade my newly found stuff without having to grind hours and hours.

Now all my godly gear and anything not 200 ups is litlerally worthless. There are people that have farmed level 30 of survival mix mode trough hacked items/towers and now selling that stuff for cheap. Normal players will never be able to attain that in the near future. I have had my ship up with reasonable prices but nothing got bought out. Then I went trough other shops.

I saw some that had tons of weapons with 100 ups for 2-3 mil each.... 200 up weapons for 10 mil in the dozens. How am I ever supposed to keep up with that when I can do survival up to wave 20 maybe getting good 150-180 up weapons here and there?

Welcome to the club!

I check the forum every few days in the odd chance that they revert the game to what it used to be; but yeah right.

You can keep your ****ty grind and gear cycles trendy, I'm just telling everyone who hasn't tried it yet and sees it on my list to stay far away from this trash you call a game.

Welcome to the club!

I check the forum every few days in the odd chance that they revert the game to what it used to be; but yeah right.

You can keep your ****ty grind and gear cycles trendy, I'm just telling everyone who hasn't tried it yet and sees it on my list to stay far away from this trash you call a game.

I really, really hope you are trolling. Otherwise playing a game 220 hours and then throwing garbage like this shows really a lot about you as a person...

Can i have your stuff? im 280 hours played and i just play this game from time to time and its fun trying to beat NM Ramparts MM on wave 14 now >_> Damn speed kobobolds my auras need more range :P

I really, really hope you are trolling. Otherwise playing a game 220 hours and then throwing garbage like this shows really a lot about you as a person...

220 hours before shards patch.... (though at least 3 quarters of that was afk while asleep with an AFK shop up)
If anything it shows how much they ****ed it up when people who spent 200 hours on the game will bin it overnight.

I kinda disagree with the whole grinding thing. I'm still trying to beat all the maps on nightmare mode atm, trying out new builds with a friend untill it's optimized enough to beat said map. Having tons of fun trying to build against normal mobs + spiders.

As for grinding gear, I need enough tries on most maps that I can level up some of my gear each time I'm done, so that I don't go over the mana cap, thereby both keeping me sort of geared, as well as liquid enough to not hate it when I find better gears.

The only problem with end game content and grinding, is if you have said engame content, don't want to run a shop, and are really unhappy when all your shiny stuff isn't completely upgraded (shiny enough). Most people don't mind this, and most people aren't even at a point where they got stuff that's shiny enough to make them supershiny :P

The game is grindy and getting boring. Without a afk shop selling survival loot i would never have been able to even come close to upping 3 of my 6 chars. Between 1.2B-2B a weapon, between 600B-1B a Armor set and 1B-2B a pet. Heck I spent 5B mana in a single day because I found some better gear.

And what a joke it is if you find spiders fun. They totally ruin the tower defense idea.

And what a joke it is if you find spiders fun. They totally ruin the tower defense idea.
They ruin the FPS idea, too :p

I kinda disagree with the whole grinding thing. I'm still trying to beat all the maps on nightmare mode atm, trying out new builds with a friend untill it's optimized enough to beat said map. Having tons of fun trying to build against normal mobs + spiders.

As for grinding gear, I need enough tries on most maps that I can level up some of my gear each time I'm done, so that I don't go over the mana cap, thereby both keeping me sort of geared, as well as liquid enough to not hate it when I find better gears.

The only problem with end game content and grinding, is if you have said engame content, don't want to run a shop, and are really unhappy when all your shiny stuff isn't completely upgraded (shiny enough). Most people don't mind this, and most people aren't even at a point where they got stuff that's shiny enough to make them supershiny :P

WHAT? You mean you are actually playing the game normally like me? YIKES! :)

530 hours played here. You know what drives me? The $15 dollars that I commited to when I bought this game. Quiters don't quit!(Unless the game sucks) Every game I have ever played I have beaten, except for MMO games which I reached end-game content and end-game is end-of-game. I have yet to get all achievments.(4 more not including new ones) And this game has not yet reached it's fullness.(Lost Eternia SHards is part 2) So there is still alot of game left.(I beat MINECRAFT just throwing that in there)

600+ hours, and still going strong. Hands down the best 15$ dollars I've ever spent.

I think sometimes people forget how much value is in this game, even if you don't reach the end game grind. I bought orcs_must_die for ~15$ as well, and when I was done, that was it. Many other games have been sitting on my shelf.

600+ hours, and still going strong. Hands down the best 15$ dollars I've ever spent.

I think sometimes people forget how much value is in this game, even if you don't reach the end game grind. I bought orcs_must_die for ~15$ as well, and when I was done, that was it. Many other games have been sitting on my shelf.

600 hours? You realise this game has been out for about 2 months and 10 days (about 70 days total), that means you average about 8.5 hours a day in this game.

Do you really call that 'value'? I call it an addiction.