What the heck is a frostblade

I think the might be the reward weapon in Xmas for squire, can also be drop by monsters in misty.

Must say i started to build gear around after getting good ice sword. I dont know if its trendy error or what that misty mire drops x-mas reward loot. But cant complain since those are some unique items, like snowball launcher etc and there would be no way getting them from challenge as same quality.

Must say i started to build gear around after getting good ice sword. I dont know if its trendy error or what that misty mire drops x-mas reward loot. But cant complain since those are some unique items, like snowball launcher etc and there would be no way getting them from challenge as same quality.

Thats not entirely true. A friend of mine got a snowball launcher from the event with 190^s.

The only place I've seen Frostblades is Mistymire Survival. They seem very rare, and to find a really good one will be very lucky. I want!

i saw a x'mas app staff on some dude with +SIX projectiles..... isit possible? i just got 1 for myself and it capped at 5.

also, could anyone post a screenshot of the frostblade? looks really interesting, with the screenshot i might be able to spot it easier.

(on misty survival, not x'mas reward)