The big "Legit?!?!" Collection!

Since the nightmare update gear has just gone ridiculous and I have been seeing more and more "Legit?" threads, so I got this brilliant idea of making one thread where we can keep them all. Instead of making your own "Legit?" or "Hacked?" thread post your screenshot here and I'm sure some generous individual with good knowlegde about all that jazz will answer your question!

Enjoy! :skeleton:

a bonebow with 5 shots per second is normal, but +5 projectiles is not...

To my knowledge, only the core drop dragon cannon, and special rewards like van wolf, sicarius, etc. have additional projectiles. Anything else is impossible.

A squire rapier with 40k base dmg, fullly upgraded 254/254

Hacked or not?

Unless it had a base of 20k, it's legit.

So no, that's bull**** :)

To my knowledge, only the core drop dragon cannon, and special rewards like van wolf, sicarius, etc. have additional projectiles. Anything else is impossible.

Yup. Dragon cannon, sicarius, van wolf, mage staffs and monk staffs are the only things that come with +projectiles (count, not speed)

Tri bow has a fixed 3 (invisible stat)
Shuriken cannon has a fixed 2 (invisible stat)

Anything with +projectiles that shouldn't have them = hacked.

Making one big thread for "legit" items wont work. I remember they did that in Borderlands and a good percentage of the items in said thread were hacked with part combinations that won't actually drop in the game.

A squire rapier with 40k base dmg, fullly upgraded 254/254

Hacked or not?

Hack only sword the can get the high damage is the hammer and maybe some of the other big weapons (axe).