Dungeon Defenders-SS recruiting

Hello there,

I'd like to join your group - the thing is I play like you too but if I host and other players don't play like you I'm ok with that too.

Just a note - I'm Chinese so I hope that doesn't affect my chances in joining the SS :)

I have to say I agree with about 90% of your guidelines. They are well thought out and explained to where "ALMOST" everyone can understand them. Currently I am at work and have merely skimmed the rules, of which I shall read fully when I get home. I am interested in joining your SS as long as we don't have to say "Hail wonkavision" every time we see you lol.

As a back round, I started playing on PS3 when the game was released and cleared all the trophies easily, but due to lack of support/patches and lack of players, I decided to move to pc and couldn't be happier. I cleared the main trophies in half the time.

74 Squire tower
74 Huntress DPS
74 Monk tower
72 apprentice tower

I can be contacted on steam via: marzuco

I am extremely junior to the pc realm - on iOS I have 4 level 80s one for each class but for PC I only have one level 51 ranger - need to work hard lol

Finely someone sirous. i have searching alot to play with proffesional players.
i would like to join your group.

No one in that thread ever even brought up Nazis, so you just think Nazis were cool or something and came up with this name?

I just think you're limiting the ceiling of your own group with coming up with a name like that. First off, no Jewish (Or educated black) players would ever join, automatically cutting off a percentage of your potential playerbase right off the bat. Secondly, people who think Nazis were monsters probably won't give a lick about how you perceive the name to be "ironic". (Although I don't think your personal definition of irony actually fits the real world description of the word. What's ironic about calling yourself a Nazi if other people said you were acting like one? Ironic would be if you were widely accepting of everyone, noobs included, and called yourself the SS.)

I'm not trying to be PC police, I'm just trying to point out some flaws with the naming convention with which you are placing limits to your own potential for your group. I personally think swastika's are cool as hell in terms of design, unfortunately it's forever linked to a group of "evil" Germans. (Ludicrous idea. Evil doesn't really exist, it's a man-made convention.)