Sign in to follow this  
denismart

Mistymire BOSS

Its easy on Insane or other. But impossible on NM.
What i need to do to make the last boss vulnerable???
How to kill him?? Only DPS? Or any secret like boss in Alchemy Lab with tesla towers??
Any guide?

You hit him in the middle of his body, the thorax specifically and it's bonus dmg. There is nothing that will stun her, but generally you can try and kite her or create crap tons of walls xD I haven't been able to kill her on NM either, but best of luck! (Prolly going to try with 4 people some time, 2 people on her, 1 repairer, 1 ogre killer till she dies)

Sometimes she falls and thorax open. Cant understand how it's happen?

Seems like a certain amount of damage done by defenses will trigger her weakened state. I could be wrong, but I've never gotten her exposed gem to appear doing just pure hero damage and kiting. It's only ever opened up for me while keeping her on Proxy Traps.

Wiki says kill her minions to weaken her. Can not confirm it though.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk

ok, we where on her yesterday. Her chest opens up for a very short period when she spits out her spiderlings. When you kill all of them she will be stunned and have her chest open for a few second. It's no long periods of openess. But enough to get some small bursts in. This was my first attempt at her with 4 players.

Though we usually are 3 people my brother just bought the game and I played up to throne room on normal with him then he rolled a new character and started our misty run as level 1. He dinged 70 and we had guardian and gear waiting, so he was our repair/buff bot. So was I. If no ogres - we helped on boss. We used a set of all 5 auras on her and more or less only used hero damage. It took over 2 hours our run and she had 60/126mill hp left when she started hitting for twice her normal damage and we just couldn't tank her anymore which made her go for any towers even if they where insanely far away from her.

For next run whenever we get time (maybe tomorrow) I'm going to go hybrid app instead and just build a fireball park for us to buff whenever there are no ogres. Pretty sure that will be enough to get the kill. Can't believe how much easier everything is with 4 players. Basically afk at each spot until boss spawns

all you have to do is kill the 4 little tiny spiders that she spits out and she will open shard and be stunned for like 30seconds

More than possible to beat her, you are correct about bonus damage, do not claim impossibility because you cannot beat her, remember there is always someone out there far better than you at anything.

I was just in a pub game NM HC, she was at 123mil hp. lol! And at 120mil when all 4 of us died.
Did find out that invis works on her....

all you have to do is kill the 4 little tiny spiders that she spits out and she will open shard and be stunned for like 30seconds

And how often does she spit out the 4 tiny spiders? There's so many explosions happening around the area that it's kind of hard to tell when it happens.

Oooo, Had no clue about this. Must. Try. It. Out.
Had a kill zone today for her, but didn't know how to open up her chest.

Can you tank the boss with a 100 block squire? I have no idea if that works these days (in nightmare). I haven't used my squire after the huge tower nerf a few months ago. Make a kill zone, tank, epic win/failure?

i haven't tried it but im sure you could tank it with a squire but its a very long fight i think. that would get old fast. Just as easy to tank with a spike blockade or fireball tower? maybe, im not sure.

I haven't fooled around with this boss too much, but i want to try some things.

Usually, when i engage the boss she attacks my fireball tower and if i repair that fireball tower she stays on it for a LONG time never leaving till it dies. Im not sure how DD threat tables work but lets assume standardish.

So to me, When you engage this boss, let a fireball attack it and get aggro for a sec. Have all the players looking for little spiderlings that she spits out and repair the fireball tower. When she opens up, you need a quick 8 second DPS burst from players to burn her down.

i think it may be a long fight instead of a "how fast can i kill it" fight.

I would assume, if you're reasonably fast, a good high HP fireball tower will last plenty of time for the group to find / kill the little spiders. Then you can DPS the boss for some random amount of time while she is weakened and safely repair the fireball tower.

maybe it'd be easier to just spam explosive traps all over hell where she spawns. That'll insta gib the little spiders and give the player more time to react.

ok so i tried throwing down a ton of explosive traps in the area.. And a crapload of magic blockades. it actually worked for a really long time. So long that my explosive traps actually ran out of charges. i donno how many cahrges. all 4 were upgraded 3 times and i have around 750 tower health.

Solo, those little spiders have around 125k health. I did use an app guardian so the traps had to go off a few times. it did work for a while, as i said. she did weaken, i did have time to run around repairing stuff. i never bothered attacking the boss. was too busy trying to figure out of it was working or not.

How much hp did she have left when you died? Do you think that's a viable strategy to solo the boss?

I did it in a group of 4 on nightmare today, boss had 120~m health. 2 carries, 2 people getting carried.

We had a squire with max block or something similar tank it. The 2 people getting carried and another squire was running around repairing. I'm not sure how the tank got healed though.

Fight took a very long time. It wasn't on hardcore though.

healing for a blocking squire usually isn't that big of a deal. a simple healing aura or fairy could probably keep up. or he could simply self heal during the weakening.

100k hp spike blockade had no trouble tanking her for a good 5 minutes or so. i just couldn't kill her inside of that time. Other defenses fell apart while i wasn't watching them.

She does push the blockade all over hell. but she was like a fat kid on a cupcake. Just wouldn't give it up till it was dead. but it didn't die. my other defenses did after about 5 minutes. i need to make it so she'll push the blockade to the forge. That'd allow for frontal DPS, easy repair and her frontal webs would be hitting the wall.

i just don't have the DPS~ spent 5 maybe 8 minutes on her. I put a weakening aura down. a blockade. and used an app guardian effecting an eletric tower to kill the adds. The adds died very quickly.. but my bullets only hit her for 5k when her chest is open. 1k when its not.

in any event. if someone has a high DPS hero. An eletric tower, blockade and weakening aura work just fine for keeping her at bay and weakened. otherwise, im not seeing much hope for this solo.

what are ya'll using for spider control? my repair/tower guy continously dies to billions of spiders (exaggeration of course) and when i go to help him i die and it pretty much ends when we both die and have res timer. i can run around and kill ogres no problem and repair everything forever if we can figure out how to control the spiders

I bealve most of use are in the same sitcho,

I spent about 5-8 min on her was getting her down very VERY slowly, but Ogers.... somehting destroyed my deffences and I lost my crystal. So I tried again and agian. Ended up getting a Hunter with High stats to join but He lagged with me hosting and I lagged with him hosting. We gave up sadly cause it was like a flip film. Realy bad.

IM still looking to complete this bloody thing so Hit me up if you have room. Not sure my strat is corrct but SOLO I get to the Boss every time but with Two the Ogers power stomp through everything?

anyone got anymore tips on this? we can not seem to keep her in the middle. after taking about 10 to 12 million HP off her she is going to one of our defenses and taking them out equaling game over

you have to keep feeding her. I wish they'd put a real threat table in or some sort of mechanic.

She'll only beat on a target for so long before she chooses a new one. Keep her happy and feed her.

You can get away with building the zone and have 20 points left over.. And you can delete any AA you have up because no birds spawn during the boss.

Use those points to put down a snare, Weakening aura, healing aura, and an explosive trap centered on where she spawns. have a builder active during the last wave. a hybrid or whatever. They'll put a blockade down in the center of the trap that she'll chew on. Face it so that it gets pushed to a wall. Inside of the weaking aura, its very easy to heal up a blockade or tower she is hitting. The problem is that she also pushes whatever she is hitting. So keep things against walls and in the str drain aura as much as possible.

If she starts pushing a tower too far away from her spawn. delete it and she'll target something else. Ideally another tower or player that can get her back to her spawn point.

Its a team effort but the tough job goes to the repair man and rebuilder/repair man. Killing her is easy, it just takes time. Time that only your repair guy can buy you. figure 20 or 30 minutes.