Elemental damages

I find them completely useless other then the fact they seem to jump numbers very highy when upgraded.
Many people dont use them to avoid elemental resist monsters and they are right.

I think they should make a good side and down side, for example a fire sword would do no damage to fire resist mmonsters but double the damage on another element base monsters, because at this point they really play little or no major role at all.

Elemental damage is just too weak because it doesn't scale with hero damage.
another reason why it is completely useless

While I see no use for elemental weapons (in terms of scaling against the massive mythical item hero damage stats now), I can definitely see some usage in the low-mid levels when combined with magic blockades (or simply teamplay). It's around those stats (I'd say around 100-300 hero damage) where the difference elemental damage somewhat balances out with the cost of resistant mobs.

But in the later levels, from as low as those starting to tackle insane difficulty, it's already useless in my opinion :(

As a casual player, I currently am still using my main char which is a tower app.

Is it still correct that tower chars should still use elemental damage? Or is it now the case, that with higher ^ weapons, just go for physical damage ?

My advice from my experience leveling up the first time is if you're going to often play with others, feel free to invest in elemental damage. If you're going to solo and rely on your weapon, go physical. In the later levels (godly/mythical weapons), go physical always as you're hero damage stat will be high enough by then.

Elemental damage need some kind of efect stuff.

I agree, at least something positive to invest a little in because at this point trendy can take it away and no one would even noticed.

Speaking of that can you guys believe someone actually refused to buy a good sword just because it had poison instead of fire... And im like dood, it makes no differences. :/

Speaking of that can you guys believe someone actually refused to buy a good sword just because it had poison instead of fire... And im like dood, it makes no differences. :/
lol, Poison is better than Fire anyhow. There's usually far more fire-immune mobs than poison-immune, in my experience.

Elemental damage need some kind of efect stuff.

This would be a great idea. Fire should do DoT (burning), Electricity should do Chain dmg, and Poison should slow mobs and maybe some DoT.

I still wouldn't invest any points in it over physical unless I can duel wield. (Barbarian?) .. but it would make it slightly better than completely worthless!

Edit: Changed my mind --

Fire: Splash Damage AND DoT

Poison: Slow AND DoT

Electric: Chain AND Small % to explode on death (like 3%) causing AoE damage proportionate to exploding mob's original HP.