Sign in to follow this  
nsix

lvl 249 giraffe pet - all hero and tower bonus 400 @ lvl 1/249

I seen a guy with a lvl 249 giraffe with all four hero and tower bonuses at 400 and his giraffe was at lvl 1 of 249.

I have only been able to get a giraffe in the 70s and the stats where nothing too great. I strongly prefer one of mu robots who is in the 120s.

Sadly I didn't take a screenshot of this item. Just looked fishy and at the time I was a little naive and just took him at his word.

I seen a guy with a lvl 249 giraffe with all four hero and tower bonuses at 400 and his giraffe was at lvl 1 of 249.

I have only been able to get a giraffe in the 70s and the stats where nothing too great. I strongly prefer one of mu robots who is in the 120s.

Sadly I didn't take a screenshot of this item. Just looked fishy and at the time I was a little naive and just took him at his word.

your looking at a hacked/modded pet. items cant pass the 360 limit, doing so will make them in the negatives...

noone can beat nightmare/ mistymire hardcore survival, even with the gear from it. i tried this after farming gear with modded items on Local play.

Items can pass 360 stat as guardians can pass 20 boost unless of course they are imitating overflow in their code.

but 400 in each stat? unless he is playing open/local, i doubt his giraffe is legitimate.

im just stating what i have seen as the "best" and "legitimate", if this is legit i would consider posting it on that Nightmare perfect loot compendium thread.

Drops in misty seem to be going over the cap though and they arent going negative from what i seen on other threats however having a giff with 400 on all stats sounds hack since they all are on the positive from the way you say it. Usually those items the go over the cap will have a couple of stats the are on the negatives.

Drops in misty seem to be going over the cap though and they arent going negative from what i seen on other threats however having a giff with 400 on all stats sounds hack since they all are on the positive from the way you say it. Usually those items the go over the cap will have a couple of stats the are on the negatives.

ill have to do a couple more runs locally, i have yet to see any item over 360 stat

yeah the giraffe is very very fishy to me

Definitely hacked. Usually an all positive "best" giraffe is about 210-250 to all stats. Anything better is uber rare, and anything far better is hacked..

ill have to do a couple more runs locally, i have yet to see any item over 360 stat

yeah the giraffe is very very fishy to me

Yeah i cant reach those waves so i cant say for myself but given how crazy the loot system is at this moment i cant say no. A week ago 3000 block i would have though hack since the cap for it i think is the old 127 since if you get anything over the it becomes negative. So items with over the cap of 360 isnt the hard to believe ofcourse they all seem to have a few negative stats nothing like 400 on all stats the is just purely hack.

here are some definitive types of information , and a question.
the current limit to an item stat is the limit for an int variable.
this means , the maximum positive value of an item stat would be 2,147,483,647.
in general , this means items can go above 360 and not reset.
the game however , has a limitation , where you are not able to upgrade an item stat over the value of 360.
if an item were to generate with a higher value then 360 , this could have been legitimate , though doubts are very high.
A question to bring up - have you ever seen an item that as a pure drop had over 255 in a status? if not , the item is definitely hacked.
the number 255 is for a byte variable , holding 256 values to its top , with 0 being the first value in that list (though originally in dundef the first value was -128 , so an item would reach 127 and then reset...)
Personally , in Open just 29 hours ago , I had tried looking for the best item from Nightmare Mistymire hardcore survival mode , two funny things happened - 1: items seemed to go back to 20 ups and 17 ups and 4 ups from wave 18 X.x though they got to 250 later on once again.
2: items never seemed to pass a positive 255 in an item stat.

TL;DR
My assumption for this : hacked.

They can go over 255 easily but most items the break the cap seem to be comming from MM hardcore, the girrafe is hack no point on taling about it.

your looking at a hacked/modded pet. items cant pass the 360 limit, doing so will make them in the negatives...

noone can beat nightmare/ mistymire hardcore survival, even with the gear from it. i tried this after farming gear with modded items on Local play.

Lols, Items wont upgrade past 360 but stats go past 400.