Sign in to follow this  
zedofswe

Selling 250+^ Weps

Hi all i Just Found this Dude selling itsm in dd for real money and i know alot of pplz are buyinga and will be angry at me for posting this :) and i dont give a fk :)
if all buy for real money no one will buy for mana and no one will make any mana in the game :( so this is why this is posted so ....

http://steamcommunity.com/id/zedofswe1/screenshot/648749446876487974

I dont know what you will do if eaven GM is reading :) but if he she or possible heshe is reading :) BAN THAT FKER ..........:huntress::squire::apprentice::warrior::mecha::demon::ogre::goblin::orc::mage::wyvern::skeleton::monk:

Personally i dont see a problem if people sell items for cash if they are legit, why should anyone care? there are like 200 ppl in this game who can do the top content right now why should they not be PAID for giving you items that your too noob to obtain? again this is for legit people :3

Of course there is a problem. This isn't the place to discuss it. It's clearly in the Patch Notes forum. And if you don't see a problem in selling for USD, go post about it on http://forums.trendyent.com/showthread.php?27203-Selling-hacked-items-selling-for-USD-is-a-bannable-offense-Update-11-23-11

Done, why should they care? they made millions from this game, what is a few 100$ here or there for people? seriously they are selling there time and effort just like Trendy is, nothing wrong with it whatsoever, look at Diablo 3 i guarantee when that game is released 50% of trendy's playerbase will say goodbye because they can sell items without fear.

Done, why should they care? they made millions from this game, what is a few 100$ here or there for people? seriously they are selling there time and effort just like Trendy is, nothing wrong with it whatsoever, look at Diablo 3 i guarantee when that game is released 50% of trendy's playerbase will say goodbye because they can sell items without fear.

Wow, 50%? I didn't realize that many people were interested in spending real money on items.

Your eyes would pop out if you'd see how many people are willing to pay for in-game items. All the spambots in WoW etc are not just to annoy players, those chinese goldfarmers are making real cash there. Look at Second Life, some people made a real business there, they can live off of their virtual sellings.

If the idea that someone would pay for in-game stuff confuses you, look at it this way: If it wasn't a videogame, you sure would pay some more money on a better tennis racket or hockey stick. Some people just like to make business out of their hobby.

If you worked 9-5 selling items from the top of this game? You would be earning over 1500$ a week, EASILY.

Who in there right mind would pass that up?