Sign in to follow this  
Kodiak_B

Pissed.

So recently my forum avatar of Mario 1up-ing Peach was removed because of a fake complaint to Finally...Now i have just took a closer look at the Love Struck Hamster ingame...Do you even realise its attack animation?

This adorable little hamster, is pelvic thrusting the air with love hearts shooting out from his nether regions and yes, not from his head, hands, chest, his genitals, change the animation or re-instate my forum avatar.

So recently my forum avatar of Mario 1up-ing Peach was removed because of a fake complaint to Finally...Now i have just took a closer look at the Love Struck Hamster ingame...Do you even realise its attack animation?

This adorable little hamster, is pelvic thrusting the air with love hearts shooting out from his nether regions and yes, not from his head, hands, chest, his genitals, change the animation or re-instate my forum avatar.

Fianlly is a fourm mod, does not have any power over the game, so at his discrecion its up to him weather he thinks its offensive.

So yes i agree it should have been removed when kids play this game and will use this fourm to find guides and help, even trade and they dont need beloved childhood game avatars humping each other.

kk my childhood sensibilities and my 5yr old kid dont need to see a Hamster Dry Humping the air, im offended by it, now when a mod see's this i expect it to be sent to trendy and have it fixed. :)

5yr shouldent be playing this game. Its too violent for a start, so you yourself shouldent let them play it and if you are then you yourself have already given permission for all the content in the game to be viewed by your child either that be sexual, blood and gore, alcohol or drugs, so no it dosent need to be removed or changed.

Fourm = Run by Mods and Trendy team both have control on the content, So if a mod feels that content should be removed then thats up to there personal discrecion.

Game = Just Trendy, so they can do what they want its just your choice if you wanna view it, and if you play then dont moan when something offends you just quit.

Also there is no other party involved with the hamster. = harmless dancing :]
Your avatar was showing a male and female humping. = Exactly what it looks like.

5yr shouldent be playing this game. Its too violent for a start, so you yourself shouldent let them play it and if you are then you yourself have already given permission for all the content in the game to be viewed by your child either that be sexual, blood and gore, alcohol or drugs, so no it dosent need to be removed or changed.

I was being sarcastic, and this is nothing more than opinion, because if it wasnt, then my opinion would be fact and that is, that THIS IS THE INTERNET, YOU CONSENT TO SEE THINGS YOU MAY NOT WANT TO SEE THE MOMENT YOU CONNECT! nothing should be censored like this, its pure bollocks tbh but no, people who are offended and complain do it out of sheer trollishness and *****yness nothing else, to excercise there power hunger and other such fantasies.

I was being sarcastic, and this is nothing more than opinion, because if it wasnt, then my opinion would be fact and that is, that THIS IS THE INTERNET, YOU CONSENT TO SEE THINGS YOU MAY NOT WANT TO SEE THE MOMENT YOU CONNECT! nothing should be censored like this, its pure bollocks tbh but no, people who are offended and complain do it out of sheer trollishness and *****yness nothing else, to excercise there power hunger and other such fantasies.

Haha rage much?

Also if you dont wanna see then dont connect. Simple

I still havnt let my 20 year old see the outside yet. to violent

I agree you cant shield people from everything but the things you can then if thats your choice and you have the power then do it :]

If you dont want to see my avatar dont connect, simple it works both ways.

Sorry popular demand will cause that action to not happen, you wanna be president? get enough votes then you will win, have an avatar that offends people? get enough votes consider it removed.

This is something between you at Finally and is not really to be discussed in DD General part of the forums. I am not aware of exactly what happened or any messages sent between you two however anything related to it should stay in private messages. Please do not make a topic on the matter. If you want you can contact Pmasher or JDanford if you think the removal of your avatar was not warranted.