Sign in to follow this  
zedofswe

Bugged NM -.-

Why is it that when you have 3 mil on the boss or more on labs or any uther fking map on nm the kobalt run pass the magic blockades and passed all towers and blow up the fking crystal -.- its not normal fking fix it it goes for all maps -.- its retarded ffs. nm is hard enuge with spiders and 100000000 Orges without kobalts bugging plz fix that
-.-

:demon:

Why is it that when you have 3 mil on the boss or more on labs or any uther fking map on nm the kobalt run pass the magic blockades and passed all towers and blow up the fking crystal -.- its not normal fking fix it it goes for all maps -.- its retarded ffs. nm is hard enuge with spiders and 100000000 Orges without kobalts bugging plz fix that
-.-

:demon:

Use 2 walls instead of 1 as sometimes they jump it on the inside and go for the crystal. Some people call it a bug but others call it a feature build a good wall or poof.

Use 2 walls instead of 1 as sometimes they jump it on the inside and go for the crystal. Some people call it a bug but others call it a feature build a good wall or poof.

There are ways to prevent them from getting in. Same goes for the ogre's who sometimes do the same, simply experiment with your defense until you figure it out :)

sure i know that i need to build with 2 walls but is should be enuge with one -.- still some thing thay need to fix with squire walls its good then i cant build enuge dps things -.- i dont know a good build with nm its so hard and so irretating that you can get the boss to 3 mil hp then boom -.- i fking h8 it its not the first time its happend to me :kobold: <----- REMOVE xD

sure i know that i need to build with 2 walls but is should be enuge with one -.- still some thing thay need to fix with squire walls its good then i cant build enuge dps things -.- i dont know a good build with nm its so hard and so irretating that you can get the boss to 3 mil hp then boom -.- i fking h8 it its not the first time its happend to me :kobold: <----- REMOVE xD

then do it. quit whining.