Sign in to follow this  
nikolai1337

TrendyE/Steam trolled me and my friend. I also moustache a few questions.

So me and my friend decided to buy Dungeon Defenders and the complete 4 DLCs a few days ago.
Little did we know there was gonna be a 50% discount the next day after we bought it. We could've bought the 4 Dungeon Defenders Pack.
So we got really really really really mad.
Well since the discount is still on, we might convince our friend to buy it.

Oh and when is the Lost Eternia DLC part 2 coming out?
How many new campaign maps are there gonna be in the whole Lost Eternia DLC pack? (Excluding challenges)

Thanks in advance,
Nikolai.

We still mad

:apprentice: AEEEEYUOOOOO.

You mad bro? Lessoned learned.... Never buy indie games or actually games in general on Steam unless you REALLY want them.

Did you not enjoy the game? I'm not really understanding the complaint here. So what if it went on sale the next day. I brought the game for 75%. Should I cry about people getting it for 1.99? If you found full price too much to pay then why are you complaining about it? If you didn't find it to be too much then be happy with what you got and try to get your friends to join while the price is low.

Its steam. Never ever buy things on the day of release unless its a must have, you must have it on day one or else. Look at pretty much every title that's come out in the past 3 months, all of them have been on sale from 25-75% off (25% mw3/skyrim/sr3, 50% everyone else, 75% indies/valve).

Unless its going to be the best game ever that you must have day one you can either get the game cheaper on amazon or steam itself sooner then later.

I bought the base game full price $44 for me and my other 3 friends. Few days later the base game was discounted 50%.

Well, I'm pissed but oh well, bought the game already so can't do anything. The game is good for an indie anyway, I bothered using steam just to play this game

Its steam. Never ever buy things on the day of release unless its a must have, you must have it on day one or else. Look at pretty much every title that's come out in the past 3 months, all of them have been on sale from 25-75% off (25% mw3/skyrim/sr3, 50% everyone else, 75% indies/valve).

Unless its going to be the best game ever that you must have day one you can either get the game cheaper on amazon or steam itself sooner then later.

mw3 doesn't count, it's at the normal pc-game price with 25% discount. but oh well, it's a cashcow, nothing else to expect there.

Well, this pretty much sums up how most of the people I know do it. I'm actually too stupid to wait for discounts, I want it right away! :)

And also, atleast OP did buy Dungeon Defenders, amazing and underpriced game in my opinion.

I'm surprised some people took my post too seriously. Curiosity brought them here, but it doesn't help answer my questions..
With all due respect, the game is great and we didn't regret buying it. The major problem for us is that we kept disconnecting from Ranked and Open. We had to switch to gamespy to play locally.