Nightmare Hardcore .. did u even test it?!

How stupid must someone be to put a "No respawn in Combat Phase" **** into the game after they "invented" the glorious Spiders which only attack player and nearby tower. PLAYER and NEARBY Tower!!!!! If nothing of the former is there because the players died (and are not allowed to respawn) and the retarded spiders too far away from any tower to attack it it will just dance on the spot and u can restart the level because the developer did not test something like this. That's a definitive FLAW!

Try playing without the hardcore box checked. Problem solved!

I've never seen spiders just sit around in a spot before.

Didnt test the loot drop as far as the game it self is no different normal nightmare besides the you can only die once and wont come back till wave is done. I notice the spiders running around before though so if you die the would be bad.

Did i say anything about solo?

Tyhan.. if u are not able to make aserious post.. dont use the forum.

I stayed in game and it seems the Spiders die after a while by themselfes .. maybe they are bored but whats the point of having to wait minutes until every spider died? Trendyguys... think about a rework for the next patch plz.

Tyhan.. if u are not able to make aserious post.. dont use the forum.

Rather have Tyhan on the forum than you, if we are starting to ues this kind of thinking.

I've just tested this mode. It is a little bit glitchy but there certainly is nice loot even on wave 7.
yup been getting better loot in wave 9 mistymire campaign 190+ weapons 100+ armors than i ever did on umf2.0 before countess joust got fix. However we notice the spiders will go running around in circles or run the opposite way away from you so if you die traps towers or auras wont be able to kill them.

Im playing a solo app guardian on endless spire, no auras, no other towers, sometimes i have a friend with me, and because HC boosts loot quality, i always go on HC NM. Its not any harder than normal, but loot is better, after that doublerespawntime patch, you wait like 20sec when you die anyway. Towers can handle themselves quite a bit. and fyi, im not well geared even, some nm myth set (1.8k normal hp, ~300-600 tower stats) and myth weapon (400-500k normal dps) and a genie. Just move around and dont afk on combat phase.

Totally worth the wait if spiders somehow are left alive to get despawned.

Pointless whine OP.

Edit: Oh and HC NM Endless Spire drops 150^ weaps and 90-100^ gear.

I've just tested this mode. It is a little bit glitchy but there certainly is nice loot even on wave 7.

talk about low standards

talk about low standards

Lol i agree with you david but you been complaining about everything about the new loot do you still play?

Lol i agree with you david but you been complaining about everything about the new loot do you still play?

yup i do, quite regularly in fact

im not complaining about the loot, im complaining about their patches

been getting to wave 13-14 constantly on nm hc umf2 and i lose to ogres backtracking

most people just think i dont care about this game/dont play/only troll forums, but ive been following this game since it was still an ACTUAL alpha/beta UDK mod on PC

- i knew it would come to steam much like the other UDK mods (sanctum), and i preordered the first second i saw it was there
- ive paid for the dlc

pretty sure you can see why i think trendy is a joke to me when ive been pretty devoted to their game heh

yup i do, quite regularly in fact

im not complaining about the loot, im complaining about their patches

been getting to wave 13-14 constantly on nm hc umf2 and i lose to ogres backtracking

most people just think i dont care about this game/dont play/only troll forums, but ive been following this game since it was still an ACTUAL alpha/beta UDK mod on PC

- i knew it would come to steam much like the other UDK mods (sanctum), and i preordered the first second i saw it was there
- ive paid for the dlc

pretty sure you can see why i think trendy is a joke to me when ive been pretty devoted to their game heh

Dude im done with UMF right now is more of pain than anything else i prefer doing survival or campaign mistymire hardcore and get as far as i can usually i get way better loot of those modes than i ever did on UMF and dont get as annoy over random bull**** like stuck ogres or orcs or Dews.

Dude im done with UMF right now is more of pain than anything else i prefer doing survival or campaign mistymore hardcore and get as far as i can usually i get way better loot of those modes than i ever did on UMF and dont get as annoy over random bull**** like stuck ogres or orcs or Dews.

ya im going to try misty nm right now in fact haha

ya im going to try misty nm right now in fact haha

As long as its hardcore loot is great with a good set up you dont have to worry of anything but ogres and than the boss if you cann kill her its a plus but not nessesary.

People don't want challenge they want better loot than the plebians get. You could get challenge easily by trying to play all the levels naked. They could add hardcore modes where you die in one hit and can't respawn at all and give absolutely no extra loot for doing them and you'd have more challenge than you can handle. No what people are asking for with nightmare mode is not challenge they are looking for elitism and exclusivity.

people don't want challenge they want better loot than the plebians get. You could get challenge easily by trying to play all the levels naked. They could add hardcore modes where you die in one hit and can't respawn at all and give absolutely no extra loot for doing them and you'd have more challenge than you can handle. No what people are asking for with nightmare mode is not challenge they are looking for elitism and exclusivity.

well duh

People play maps cause you need mana you need better loot, at least thats how it is for me i done everything in easy, medium, hard, insane and nigthmare in campaign the only reason im replay those map is cause i need mana to make my armor better my weapon better not cause i want to be number one on the leaderboard.

People don't want challenge they want better loot than the plebians get. You could get challenge easily by trying to play all the levels naked. They could add hardcore modes where you die in one hit and can't respawn at all and give absolutely no extra loot for doing them and you'd have more challenge than you can handle. No what people are asking for with nightmare mode is not challenge they are looking for elitism and exclusivity.

Well err harder content should mean more reward... Don't know why it shouldn't.

Umm, I am by no way maxxed in terms of gear, yet I can get to at least wave 7 on Ramparts NM HC, and 5 on Spires NM HC. Granted, I usually lose a lot sooner, sometimes on wave 1, but that's the point. You have to actually play the game, use corners, bait spiders, and think up tower/aura/trap combos.

At first I hated NM and all the spiders, but now, it's just mildly irritating. Sure, I die a lot, but it's called Nightmare for a reason. If I play with my brother, who, btw, has only 200-350 in his stats, no resists, and my old 68/68 weapon and I can complete Ramparts NM HC, then go find someone who can actually play the game and repair, loot, buff towers with a +2~5 Guardian, etc and you'll find it a lot more enjoyable.

I've finally gotten my Trapper to 74, and boosted his traps a little with the gear I've been looting (1~75^ on armour, 1~134^ on weapons), so hopefully I'll get my mage to 74, then my aura monk, and eventually kit them out with some myth gear, and really it won't take long to get my stats to, hopefully, 700-900 in tdmg and 300-600 in the others. Then onto Glitter NM, Glitter NM HC, etc etc. Not that hard, is it? :/

a friend tryed mistyforest survival nm mm, he reached wave 22 and found some 220^ armors lol with around 250^ stats.... i guess umf2 is for low ppl only now >.> ... i dont want 2 see the loot pf the new DLC maps ... o0

As long as its hardcore loot is great with a good set up you dont have to worry of anything but ogres and than the boss if you cann kill her its a plus but not nessesary.

Oh your doing only nm hc campaign? I thought at first people would be doing nm hc mix mode or something.