My pets are disappearing

not sure if this is the right place or if this is a bug, but i was swapping pets around on my heroes and ended up leaving a 57^ app guardian in my item box. Later i went to equip it back and it wasn't there so i thought i misplaced it. i was in a survival mode at the time when i noticed and checked my item box and all my heroes and nothing. I thought maybe i put it in the shop to store. during the survival i was swapping pets around again and had my 77^ giraffe in the item box and after the survival i went back to tavern and went to look for my App guardian. I did not find it in my shop so i figured maybe somehow i sold it even though i know i locked it because i would never unlock those pets i use alot. So i go to my item box and my 77^ giraffe is missing now! wtf??

I really hope this is a bug and trendy can help me out!!!... losing both of those pets really suckssssss! i finally got my app guard upgrades up to the point where i can boost 5 towers =(

Did u check if was block and you could not sell it?

It happen to a lot of us, selling them.

im very certain i had it on locked, as they always come default locked, i dont unlock them

Did you ever drop it? You need to unlock it to drop, maybe you forgot to relock?

i thought i might have dropped my app guard, but i know for sure i did not drop my giraffe and that disappeared like the app guard

it really sucks too because i just got my app guard to the point where it boosts 5 towers and i was on the verge of beating UMF finally =(

Problem is, you got it unlocked and sold it. Learn with it like we all did one day, and before clicking Sell All you better check your items :)

Same thing happened to my app guardian, i know i didnt sell it cause i did not get any items while i was using it. When I switched back to my animus the guardian did not return to the box.

Problem is, you got it unlocked and sold it. Learn with it like we all did one day, and before clicking Sell All you better check your items :)

im like 95% sure i didnt sell it but i guess i'll start farming for another giraffe and hope i get another good app guard in my tav shop

i'll just try not to switch pets for now, because i think it has something to do with that

thing the has been happening lately is the if one stat is to high a item will dissapear not sure if this what is happening here. But i would get weapons with a high block 500+ sometimes even 1000+ and app staffs with 200+ on charge when i would send this weapons to item box they would not be there anymore my item box would be empty. IDK if this is what is happening to your app guardian but it sounds alot like it only difference is I dont know why it be happening to a guardian.

thing the has been happening lately is the if one stat is to high a item will dissapear not sure if this what is happening here. But i would get weapons with a high block 500+ sometimes even 1000+ and app staffs with 200+ on charge when i would send this weapons to item box they would not be there anymore my item box would be empty. IDK if this is what is happening to your app guardian but it sounds alot like it only difference is I dont know why it be happening to a guardian.

Trendy listening to player suggestions on combating hacked items with a system that autodeletes them, but is deleting legit items because they come better than trendy thought possible!?

Trendy listening to player suggestions on combating hacked items with a system that autodeletes them, but is deleting legit items because they come better than trendy thought possible!?

Pretty much about right I mean you can find armor with 300+ on a stat in hardcore survivor if you can reach the 22+ waves. im finding 190+ weapons and 100+ armors in wave 9 of campaign mistymire hardcore test it your self if you want.

yah im not sure but i lost two pets by swaping them in and out from my heroes because i wanted to level them and then later to go back to equip them i couldnt find them.

Pretty much about right I mean you can find armor with 300+ on a stat in hardcore survivor if you can reach the 22+ waves. im finding 190+ weapons and 100+ armors in wave 9 of campaign mistymire hardcore test it your self if you want.

I would test myself but I can't even get to wave 9 mistymire on insane mix mode.

I would test myself but I can't even get to wave 9 mistymire on insane mix mode.

Than just try the harcore nm campaign mode you will get 190+ups weapons and 100+ups armors and with those you can get to at least wave 16 MM survival hardcore and with the armor you can go to the higher waves. It will take time unless you got loot from UMF 2.0 before they fix it. Dont need to kill the boss as loot drop will be way better than reward weapon for doing the map anyways.