I maybe should have posted this in suggestions or patch but to catch the attention of other players Il post it here.

My question is about the fact that you cant decide about how you want the stats to scale in nightmare.

Example 1. Nightmare is introduced. You reduce the scaling of tower hp for traps/auras to force people not only to focus on tower damage. Sure fine its something new introduced.

People need to farm new gear and upgrade with other stats...

1-2 weeks later people got the new gear.

Then you release the news about nerfing the effective range by 40% and again you force people to farm new gear to even get close to the range stats?

Same goes for resistance?

So I am wondering/asking. Would it be possible for trendy just untill you decided how you want nightmare mode to introduce a way to reset the upgrades of armors?

Due to it kinda blows at the moment. New patch. New major nerf. And well. I like farming gear but I dont like having the time I put into the game wasted because you cant make up your minds. It just gets on my nervs.

I do not wish to sound like om crying over this. But it realy ruins stuff. Since you made my gear for my monk totally useless and guessing Im not the only one that feels that way.

you are not the only one. i too want item respec's.

Well atleast untill they have made up their mind. I realy cant be arsed to play at the moment. The work players put down into farming gear. Creating sets and then. poff. Useless...

I can understand that they want nightmare mode hard but still. The way they go about it...

Besides the fact the they over nerf auras and probably traps too, before my range was only 160 tower range for monk i would get about 10.3 of effective range now i have a total of over 1000 and my effective range is only 9.29 or close. The to me is more than 40% nerf.

Blizt no its not more then a 40% nerf. I tried to tell you in the other post. % values scales with your hero range. So it diesnt realy make a difference if you got 300,600, 900,1000 tower range. Your ****ed either way.

Since after a certain value the % increase from tower range decreases drasticly. But the 40% nerf never decreases. Its a solid value. So the 40% easily cancels out your effective range.

All that I want realy is a way to respec gear untill they made their mind up. I belive most people can live with the mana cost. its annoying sure. But you wont have to try your luck of finding decent gear again or farming mana to buy gear

yeah i get you still i mean they nerf hp and now range too? i need at least 1k for tower hp so they dont go down as easy, 1k on attack so it slows things down a little and 1k on range so its a lil bit close to what it was before.

Well my issue more is that trendy is forcing people to do the same thing over and over. I mean. I like I challenge. I like to grind gear and stuff I realy do. But so many times now I have had my work undone due to trendy cant make up their mind...

You paid for a product as a consumer. By design, the game is supposed to be adjusted according to what the players have figured out to complete the game objectives. If you find that upgrading your upgradeable tower range benefits you in a flawed game design, then that tower range will be reduced according to what you've managed to maximize it at. I'm pretty sure the term is called "balancing" the game. If you're smart, you'll use the same logic:

"If you don't like being used as a test subject unknowingly, then keep sending more money to them to keep testing you".