Global DD stats

Are these statistics really correct ?
http://steamcommunity.com/stats/DungeonDefenders/achievements

Look at the % that has completed Legendary Defender.
This leads me to wonder, why do we need another difficulty already?
I think even nightmare was probably too early, I get the feeling that This game is being catered for the wrong people.
The players that complain there is no challenge are 90% of the ppl that abuse exploit and cheat the game to get an advantage. some are the lucky few that was online during the few hours of the 1st ever super loot mistake, they gained a MASSIVE advantage over other players, gaining gear they shouldnt of got untill now, then them same people with there "extraordinary" gear, smashed UMF quite unexpectidly from Trendys point of view, and then those players whined for more content.
Then there are the people that abused mana while it was possible with the upgrade bug, giving them also a big advantage over legit players.
The mistake of making some loot available too early happened 2? 3 times ?
It feels like the game is trying to make up for a those mistakes, and the not so lucky people are kinda suffering in a way.

Feel free to flame, discuss, debate...
whatever floats ya boat.
This isnt a whine, its more a concern, and curiosity about other peoples opinion on the matter.

Is the game moving too fast ????

NO its perfect as it is. Need new conted already: Got all avhievements =/ So pls Trendy unlock the new dlc so i can play <3
And this is no joke im one of the ~0.001% prople who got all achievements! proof? here :

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Getting legendary defender doesnt mean much IMO i didnt get it till a week before nigthmare was release no cause i couldnt but because i couldnt be bother with some of the challenges or doing the PS survival I would just spend the time farming for new weapons or mana. However i migth be wrong up to everyones own opinion.

What does this tell you? 43% of the players have not logged into Tnet... the basic tutorial achievement is granted automatically upon doing anything on Tnet.

A lot of players stuck to open which is okay but effects the achievement rates... plus a lot of the achievements are... harder then most games (ie no get 200 kills like space marines) or (get 15 jump kills)

And some player simply not interested in achievements.
Take me as an example. I have near 800 hours logged in the game, maximum 50 hours AFK shop (about 150-200 hours general AFK), and I don't even have a chicken yet, because I can't be arsed with 4 player achievement, gunslinger on all mission, etc.
I have achievements that you get during "normal" gameplay.
I have not even played the new map yet, because I've been working on the loot progress guide, and was more interested in the new difficulty than the new map.
I will play it once my brother comes home for several days between Christmas and New Year.

But if 43% of the players never logged on to Tnet, then they wouldnt be included in the statistics?

100% = Bought the game

100% = Bought the game

Correct, but this means what?

Ranked - ach and statistics
Open - cheaters, hackers, modders, unfair gameplay hense no ach or stats. (srry I dont see the point in open, apart from trendy getting ideas for improving the game)
ppl in open that never logged in to trendynet wouldnt be included in the stats right ?

100% = Bought the game

This.. and since on open they don't count towards steam.achievements... well we have slightly lower stats there... pretty ugh double everything to get a little more accurate spread

Aka, about 1/3 of ranked players made it to 70... that is a more frightening number... almost all made it to lvl 10. But not all accounts did...

yes exactly, its not just legendary defender ach.
some of the other stats are shocking.
What would be great, would be the same stats with only active players, that have been logged in to trendynet in the last month or so.
Not just for my/our sake, but i think it would help Trendy in a few ways.

So what do we see here again? The game is made for hardcore gamers.

Whether that be true or not, its not about that, Personally im progressing alright, but the sudden rush of new modes/difficulties are frustrating, the gap between seems quite small.

I got several friends who used to play. They reached end game, got bored since there was nothing to do and quit. They were casual mind you with under 80 hours of play and good gear. They just don't care for achievement crap and don't whine like most of the casuals do nowadays. Play until they feel its done and left since there was no more content. (They didn't sit there trying to farm and max/min gear like most casuals try to do then cry about it. Now that's true smart casual gaming with skills)

I got several friends who used to play. They reached end game, got bored since there was nothing to do and quit. They were casual mind you with under 80 hours of play and good gear. They just don't care for achievement crap and don't whine like most of the casuals do nowadays. Play until they feel its done and left since there was no more content. (They didn't sit there trying to farm and max/min gear like most casuals try to do then cry about it. Now that's true smart casual gaming with skills)

Quit when you get tired of game? That's skill?? More like sensible.

Quit when you get tired of game? That's skill?? More like sensible.

More like they beat it using smarts and skills/challenges etc where some requires them without spending tons of time farming.

Some people like I said don't care for achievements in doing every mission over for some specific statistic to unlock or doing survival at all.