Big aura issue.

Dear Trendy,

This topic has been made before but didnt get much attention so I'm necroing it again.

The issue is that aura cannot be placed over the "purple circle" (around spawn or crystal), it was fine at first when the auras are small, but when they come bigger (with aura range stat), they sometimes get stuck between the 2 circles (which is quite usual in some narrow maps like alc lab or deepwell), thus could not be build at all. We found a solution for this that just take off some gears to make it smaller, place it then reequip to return it to original size. This is an annoying and time-consuming process, and it is considered as an exploit, yes? It is amazingly annoying when it comes to mythical gears with insane stats (aura range included).

My suggestion is allowing auras to be placed anywhere, but whatever part that is inside the "purple circle" will not has any effect, we may also enlarge the circle for balancing reason but auras should be allowed to place freely and aura range shouldnt be neglected.

Thanks for reading and commenting.

Hint:
Use the +/- keys to alter their size. I found that in another thread after I started poking around (because no one at Trendy has bothered actually typing up the release notes yet).

(because no one at Trendy has bothered actually typing up the release notes yet).

From before the patch went live:
[quote]* Added the ability (default + and - buttons) for trappers and aura-users to scale the size of the trap/aura they're placing down[/quote]