Sign in to follow this  
JeremyStieglitz

ANDROID USERS: Solutions for anyone having installation problems of DunDef:FirstWave!

Hi all I have a n Sony Erricson Xperia X17i and i've started to download but the downloads keep crashing and I'm restarting the app every time it tries to download a part!
Is there a manual download for the content files? (btw the folders downloaded so far say "cooked tekra)

Dungeon Decenders one is a past version. Newest one is second wave and will be on android market. Best is to uninstall then reinstall. Dont worry, it wont erase your acfount. I did from personal experience. Hope helped.

If you're having any kind of installation trouble, read this -- includes steps to perform a manual content install if necessary:

http://dungeondefenders.com/androidmobile

But first, make sure you have enough space free on your phone (best to have 650 MB) and try launching the game one more time!

If the download is down you may use these links to download:

ATI: http://www.megaupload.com/?d=TFOVH9Z0

PVR: http://www.megaupload.com/?d=AAEJZHUD

DX: http://www.megaupload.com/?d=OYZ9Y4NK

Source for Links

Thanks men for such a great help . You don't know you have helped me alot . i am addicted to this games . When o have followed this step then also i am unable to play this game can you let me know every thing in brief .

Hey guys, I can't download Second Wave to my Samsung Galaxy S2. I get a checksum compare error. The megaupload links as well as the other links on the site for manual download is broken. Any help?

The provided links are dead as others reported, does anyone still have the offline data available?

Do you guys have a working link to download this? I'd like to restore my previous saves, which do not seem to work with Second Wave.

Seems kind of strange that your links can be bad, yet they are still up on your web page. Is the game dead? Should I bother trying to play again?

Do you guys have a working link to download this? I'd like to restore my previous saves, which do not seem to work with Second Wave.

Seems kind of strange that your links can be bad, yet they are still up on your web page. Is the game dead? Should I bother trying to play again?

I'm looking into the situation.

Hello, Im trying to download this game everywhere, all your links are dead, same android market.
I been looking around internet (there is many versions of this game) but any of them doesnt work on my galaxy s3 i9300 (game starts see menu but everything is black apart from navigation buttons)
Any chance to reupload this game? Why Pc Version doing so well and Mobile one is abbadoned?

Hello, Im trying to download this game everywhere, all your links are dead, same android market.
I been looking around internet (there is many versions of this game) but any of them doesnt work on my galaxy s3 i9300 (game starts see menu but everything is black apart from navigation buttons)
Any chance to reupload this game? Why Pc Version doing so well and Mobile one is abbadoned?

Second Wave is down from the Google Play Store. I'll keep you updated as I hear more.

Anyway to get this game? I've recently been interested in playing on my Android phone but can't find anywhere to download it.