* fix for ogres ignoring blockades that they're running into

PLEASE NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Leave ogres stupid as they are. Instead, add this to patch notes:

* Cut half spiders on maps, only shoot 1 web and no AoE web.

* Web speed nerfed to 60% instead is 90% on hero (sorry Squires, we know you guys not on Ensnare mode when webbed, but really STOP mode)

Everyone would be happy, rainbows and farting kittys. Yupiiiiiiii

The ogre change is a good thing. For one, Magic blockades will actually be able to remove their immunities, and 2nd, they'll stop walking around/through barricades.

For the spiders, I'd like to see no spiders spawn during bosses, and a cooldown added to the web. Half as many spiders might be a little much, but on the later waves of some maps and in survival the spiders get out of control really fast.

250 spiders spawn in alch lab....come on

Really? I didn't even notice or pay attention when I beat that map on Nightmare. :D

The campaign mode and defeated the boss, snatched a 98 upgrade weapon (with poor base damage, though awesome poison damage on it) for beating him.

I did it too, problem is try not get webbed, then killed. Even with invisibility they get me, because of stupid AoE

EDIT: Then, try to get wave 12 on forges (survival normal not Mix) like i did and see what 1 spider can give the 10 ogres a free guest pass to ur crystal.