Any tipps from the Pros?

Hey,

I can't get to wave 25 on Insane Mixed Survival and since one run takes like forever I could need some advice.
Should i do Hard Mixed Survival or Insane (normal) Survival?

Btw, i got 330 in Hero dmg, 200+ in Hero Stats and 70+ in Towers.
(No Points here. i upgraded all my Equip to Hero stats and Def-Stats)

I got a equivivalent Tower App/ Monk with the same build as my Huntress above only that they have all in Towers and nearly nothing in Character. Now I noticed that I cant build with them and switch back to Huntress since my Towers will get weaker.

I did UMF several time getting to wave 2-3 on Hard and wave 2 on Insane with no better Item drop. I thought you this should be a quicker way to get Stuff without having to do 3 stupid hours for 2 useful hours on Survival. Why dont i get good stuff on the UMF waves I can beat so I can eventually beat one or two more and get higher step by step?

The best/ fastes taktik I thought of was doing survival (though i did not get any good items here, too after 4 runs to wave 18-20). Anyway I got some mana and bought stuff in the shop. Maybe i am just unlucky that no Items drop, but it is very frustrating :skeleton:.

Any advice how I can proceed better then now?
(playtime about 1-5 hours / day, though 4-5 are very very rare days)

The best advice I can give you is to wait for a patch, find easy and creative ways to conquer new content for gear.

the best and most truthful advice, get good gears... There is no tactics or strategy in this game, as long as you have a very high upgrade weapon you can maw down mobs as they come. How to get these gears? Work real hard, save a lot of mana and invest it in a super high up weapon(its the most important piece) and vola you can start farming from there.

The best advice I can give you is to wait for a patch, find easy and creative ways to conquer new content for gear.

I forgot to add.. the most important part of that is to do it as soon as patches are relased, as Trendy has a huge history of:

1. Releasing new content that drops gear far beyond what they expected.
2. Releasing new content that is to easy to beat/farm due to cheese tactics/ect.

They will notice this eventually and nerf said new content in some shape or form.

I forgot to add.. the most important part of that is to do it as soon as patches are relased, as Trendy has a huge history of:

1. Releasing new content that drops gear far beyond what they expected.
2. Releasing new content that is to easy to beat/farm due to cheese tactics/ect.

They will notice this eventually and nerf said new content in some shape or form.

Makes me sad to say this is true.

On the flip side, it is still possible to win without resorting to this, but usually after they "balance" it with their patches.

the best and most truthful advice, get good gears... There is no tactics or strategy in this game,

Yeah, but remember the good old days when there was? Come join us on console!