Leveling invisibility?

Consumes less mana over time, allowing you to stay invisible much longer :)

-Jer

I've played this game for 2-3 months, and no one has known that. Thank you.

Consumes less mana over time, allowing you to stay invisible much longer :)

-Jer

could get either a UI add or something that explicitly states that or something.

I don't see the point in that considering the cooldown of it is SO short you can just wait 3 seconds before reactivating it again.

It's like the only skill that makes no difference whether you level it up or not.

I don't see the point in that considering the cooldown of it is SO short you can just wait 3 seconds before reactivating it again.

It's like the only skill that makes no difference whether you level it up or not.

the huntress yes. but the hunter finds it very useful

on a related note, what happens when you upgrade overcharge (apprentice) and the instant repair ability for the female mage?

on a related note, what happens when you upgrade overcharge (apprentice) and the instant repair ability for the female mage?

Overcharge's effect gets boosted - even higher casting multiplier. But it's already so fast that you don't notice, especially if you invest in casting speed as well...

Instant Upgrade's cost is reduced, but with a relatively large amount of diminishing returns. Not sure on the exact figures, although from what I remember it essentially softcaps at around 15% additional cost (from a base +47% at 0 points in instant upgrade) Maybe with the possibility of stats in the 4 digits it might be possible to lower further, but I doubt it'll ever get cheaper to instant upgrade than standard upgrade.