How would you upgrade this pet?

So.. after ramparts nightmare I found this gem in my tavern... As it is a lvl74 pet, I was wondering how I should level it...

http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198007956537/screenshot/595831519796504374?tab=public

I read that the damage of lvl74 pets scale with hero damage? My original plan was to use it for a tower-character, but with this new information, I might turn it into a DPSish pet... It also seems he does AOE fire damage, is that correct?

Yeah, export to open, see what you come up with.
Personally I'd pump it's damage output (leveling base damage except when SPS or [[781,hashtags]] are available). 600 base damage? Holy ****, I haven't seen anything even HALF that good (200, tops).

personally, I'd upgrade the tower attack and pop it on a tower toon. it'd give you over 140 tower attack.

Go Tower Damage on it, it'll only scale on Electric damage, which is pretty much 1/3rd of the mobs anyway in addition to any Lightning Auras/Towers you may already be using.

Thanks, going with tower damage. Did test it in open, and could get 88k damage on a dummy. But I always seem to end up with my genie on my DPS to stay perma invisible during nightmare levels and farming the last ogre for enough mana to upgrade every thing :D