Christmas mana not secure in tavern? My friend was able to get couple of them??

Hey I dont know if this was by design or a glitch. Last night friends and I wanted to get the Holiday map done. I goto the tree to open my presents and I see the mass mana. Couple of them got stuck behind the training dummy and wouldnt move. Then my friend comes to check it and I could swear, the mana went to him. Is this a glitch or was I just seeing things?

I discovered the mana presents under the tree by accident as I headed over to look at the Spider Queen head mounted on the wall.

I don't know how much exactly each one of those gold gems is worth, but I lost ONE behind the training dummy. I tried switching characters, leveling the dummy with gobs of damage and even "mana bomb"/"joust" in hopes that it might get pushed... with no results.

When I exited the tavern, the game crashed and proceeded to not only update, but I then had to VERIFY THE CACHE... yet again... a reoccurring problem with a game that patches every night if not twice a night.

Long story short, I lost the one that was trapped behind the training dummy, it wasn't added to my total and I was also hoping it would be locked in the tavern like the items are. *shrug*

Yea thats what happened to me too! 1 got stuck behind the dummy, wouldnt budge, then my friend walked by, and it went to him. Dont know how much its worth, but that was mine! =( That being the case, I worry, what if more went to my friends by mistake. =/ You can see it stuck behind there.

How do you get the present?

I beat the game (my secret room is open) but there's no present under the tree for me :(

Those are only worth 4k each so don't worry about it. You only get about 300k total from all three, with millions going directly to the tavern owner, not coming from the mana in the presents.

Any mana left in the Tavern gets put into your bank when you leave, and no the gems aren't 'secure' from people picking them up, but they amount to a very small part of the present. About 19million will go straight to the tavern owner, and the rest of the gems on the ground are only worth 4K each.

How do you get the present?

I beat the game (my secret room is open) but there's no present under the tree for me :(

See Screenshot, its by the forge, That tree.

Also its still lil lame that mana could be taken by others period. =/ You sure it was 4k? My screenshot said 12k.