hello, today i heard of my friends u get 19m mana from xmas when i host a private machts there's no presents under the tree can someone help me?

Same... I couldn't find my present when I hosted a private game yesterday... But my friend could.

Sadness :(

check all your awards first.. it's 99% of the time something people didn't do or missed.

i am legendary dungeon defender. no presents. you are wrong, sir. must be the 1%?

• 4 weeks later...
Be sure that you have the "Dungeon Crawler" achievement for "Completed all levels on any difficulty setting"
if you do not:
You need to complete every level in the campaign on any dificulty, including glitterhelm...
Getting "From The Depths", "To The Rooftops" and "A Taste of Victory" is not enough

It's just said that you have to beat campaign... go through all the maps on your account when you host a private game and make sure all of them have a ribbon. You can play the higher maps if a friend has already unlocked it. playing it unlocks it for you. If you are missing one and want to do it really easy... just take your character you have and go run it on easy mode. it'll pass the map and you can do it really fast and get your present.

I know OTHER people can open them up. My friend accidently opened mine

some one might of taken it

That sounds like a bug ><. except that when opened the boxes that the mana come in should disappear. They really shoulda made the mana that dropped decorations and just stuck the money into the account of the person who's tavern the present were in.

98% of the mana goes straight into the tavern owner's inventory. If anyone else opens it up, its not that big a deal unless you're sitting over 200m, in which case you probably don't need it too much.

Also you should receive the stuck mana when you quit out or start a level.

Yea cause I lost around 4mil from the mana falling behind the dummie xD

Oh well its free mana xD

I recall reading a post by a TE employee saying that all dropped mana in the tavern (not sure about other maps now) is automagically added to your bank should you quit/start a mission.