No one can see my Hero Shop?

Hi,

I've had my hero shop open twice but nothing sold (didn't see anyone in my shop when I was looking) so I figured I'd make sure it's not working by hosting a hero shop for a whole night with a few items at the price of 100 mana each so if anyone came around they would most likely buy them and sell to bank for free mana but alas, nothing sold so I'm certain people can't see my shop in the shop list.

I can join other people and I can host normal rooms just fine (90% of the time I can join others and others can join me, don't know what causes me sometimes not being able to join someone but that's not the problem here). How does hosting a shop differ from regular rooms?

Also what ports does Dungeon Defenders use? I could try port forwarding even though hosting regular games already works. Any other ideas very welcome.

Ps. I tried to google around for similiar problems but couldn't find any answers.

Edit: This is very frustrating as you pretty much need to sell items to be able to afford higher end gear and upgrades.

Are you enabling the shop from within the tavern or going to Show Shops -> Host AFK Shop? I always use the second method and it works, not sure what effect enabling the shop after hosting a normal game has.

Show shops -> host afk shop.
Thats how im doing it, all my friends living nearby dont have any problems, its just me...
Should work, but it doesnt :d

bump! :<

from what ive noticed it works when i log on other computers... just doesnt work on mine... RAGERAGERAGE

bump, im having same problem, but mine does work sometimes, same shop tittle (myth 100^+ 1M) i get 5 ppl in right away the next night no one comes, my friend has had the same issue since afk shops came out but i thought it was cause hes Canadian :p

most likely your shop is going into a different reigion on differnt computers. Some reigions don't shop much at all. I have seen 3 of us login from the same connection in same room and all end up in diferent store regions.

is there a way to make it work normally?
i mean... so everyone could see it?

btw ppl from my region cant see it...