* Xmas present mana now can go over the soft (200 million) mana bank limit

Just launched after downloading 14.b
Opened my present and my mana didn't change at all. Rejoined my tavern and the present didn't respawn and my mana is the same value. Don't see how this is changed.

14.b isn't released yet.

Or maybe it takes 10 minutes for Steam to realize that there is a patch waiting for me to download. Bah.

Probably meant for people who haven't opened the presents yet. In other words, sucks to be you.

Probably meant for people who haven't opened the presents yet. In other words, sucks to be you.
I hadn't until now, just opened them after downloading expecting to be able to pick them up.

were are these supposed presents?

At your christmas tree in the tavern.

Bump, requesting this to be removed from current patch notes.

ah, my friend opened my present and i thought he had dropped his mana so i gave him the mana which i had picked up and now i know that it was my present :( now i have no mana

yeh another reason not to play the game for a year or so until all tehse patches and hotfixes actually add upto a stable and playable game where we don't have items dissapear / character or such.

meh im over it tbh bored of the drama that is patching, funny thing is most companies test tehir patches selling over 500k of units for a game would make one assume they have resources to do atleast that.