So my xmas gift jsut got stolen buy a random level 22

so I entered my tavren for the first time after then xmas event and a guy joins me the same sec I create and steals everything that was in the cheast :/

moral of the story ppl are ****s even on xmas...

Moral of the story... Stop creating public lobbies until you know what's in the tavern. Should have been expecting at least something. I mean, it is the holidays.

Well, I can't unlock my tavern because there's no longer a button for it on a controller now that it's been bound to starting the Eternia Crystals DLC. I have no idea how this is going to work out...

Anyone else wondering why they didn't put the presents in the secret room?

and why direct near a dummy so half of the right present gets stuck....

It might make sense to be in the secret room, but i'd probably not have noticed it for ages. =p

and why direct near a dummy so half of the right present gets stuck....

Any mana on the floor will be banked when you leave the tavern, so it's no big deal if this happens.

98% of the mana goes straight into your bank (if you have room). The last 2% is on the floor to be stolen, all things considered, thats not that big a deal. Now, if they burnt it while your mana was maxed, that is a little sad, but atleast you're already rich enough that its not that big a deal.

Because the 10 million mana christmas gift is only useful to people who probably dont even have that room unlocked is my guess.

That's ok, Trendy marks that mana and will ban his account within 24 hours.

It might take longer than usual though on the account of them fixing everybody's lost shop items.

That's ok, Trendy marks that mana and will ban his account within 24 hours.

It might take longer than usual though on the account of them fixing everybody's lost shop items.

on what basis would Trendy be banning players for picking mana off the ground? how ridiculous

Moral of the story... Stop creating public lobbies until you know what's in the tavern. Should have been expecting at least something. I mean, it is the holidays.

That's kind of absolutely ridiculous.

There's no reason anyone should expect to have 20,000,000 mana in their tavern out of the blue.

does your afk shop need to have an unlocked tavern? I never created nor entered one so I didn't even realize this was a potential problem.

does your afk shop need to have an unlocked tavern? I never created nor entered one so I didn't even realize this was a potential problem.

What do you mean? If your tavern is locked (game is hidden) then no one can join.
Unless you mean Tavern Pickup... and that should ALWAYS be locked.

I picked up all the mana expect the one that a dummy grabbed but my mana did not increase :/

I stole my friends mana when he was manacapped.

That was fun.
Dat was my manies!:[

I was but then i figured there must be a new class called "Rogue" his powers are he joins random lobbies in the hope ppl are not aware and collects 20 million mana

so I entered my tavern for the first time after then xmas event and a guy joins me the same sec I create and steals everything that was in the cheast :/

moral of the story ppl are ****s even on xmas...

Congratulations to the creep who stole the gift. He won the "douch achievement". Lots of people have it though. And like all achievements, once you have it, you can't remove it. :)

Congratulations to the creep who stole the gift. He won the "douch achievement". Lots of people have it though. And like all achievements, once you have it, you can't remove it. :)

Do we get a free pet or something if we get the achievement?