I bet " The Steam Guy " says...............

Oh ME Gawd not another freaking patch by Trendy again. For teh sake of almighty please let my shift ends b4 they send in another of their gajjilion screwed up patches to upload. Sick of it ! Sick ! Sick! Sick!

They do it on pc because it's really cheap to bring emm out thats why consoles haven't been getting them. Would cost way too much money

They do it on pc because it's really cheap to bring emm out thats why consoles haven't been getting them. Would cost way too much money

Consoles get almost no updates. Especially the XBox. Microsoft considers it "DLC" and imposes a minimum $0.99 fee (on the player) for such things (look at TF2 and L4D).

I wanted to make such post my self. Trendy is fckn ****tiest companies ever existed on gaming market! Fckn EVER!!! 500 patches per day and none can fix anything! God help us all!

I wanted to make such post my self. Trendy is fckn ****tiest companies ever existed on gaming market! Fckn EVER!!! 500 patches per day and none can fix anything! God help us all!

Well let's see how good your patches are

Well let's see how good your patches are

dumb post

did we buy a game from him or trendy

so dumb