Sign in to follow this  
Kodiak_B

NM UMF2 Orge health still 8.5m?

There's no change to ogre HP in the first wave of NM UMF2.0, haven't gotten past that point on account of the whole no dying thing :P

They've still got the same HP on round 2 as they did pre-patch.
Or if it IS change it is an absolutely miniscule amount changed.

Dont forget to add that they still get stuck/moonwalk on some places (where the chest at the right spawn and on the lower part on the left). Also just now got an ogre on the left part stuck inside the respawn (could only see it on the map) and another ogre somehow fell onto a tiny little rope and stayed there for the rest of the wave.

It wasn't possible before this patch either...
Unless modded equipment was used.

I'd argue that every person on the NM UMF leaderboards used modded gear to beat the level.

I'd argue that every person on the NM UMF leaderboards used modded gear to beat the level.

With the resists the way they were/are, I'd have to say that as well. Even with 100^ish gear you cant survive long enough to clear it.

It was tested on Open with maxed out 220+^ weapons and ~150^ armor.
Not possible.
You're just not able to deal enough damage to the ogres to take them down, and no matter what your stats are if you happen to die with any mobs near the spawn area you've just lost the game.

Not possible.
You're just not able to deal enough damage to the ogres to take them down, and no matter what your stats are if you happen to die with any mobs near the spawn area you've just lost the game.

I'm glad you provided this info...

IDK what the next course of action should be for my characters =/

Level em all to 74 and wait for them to either:
A: Put Ogre health at a reasonable level (at least 50% of what it currently is)
or
B: Increase our damage output in nightmare mode to a 50% reduction instead of an 84% reduction.

or
B: Increase our damage output in nightmare mode to a 50% reduction instead of an 84% reduction.

C: Stop making ogres crap on walls in less than 10seconds. Which would then make campaign too easy... so
-> D : reduce amount of ogre spawns and spread them out gradually so people have a good old wow style dps race to keep up with spawns.

It was possible. I got to wave 5 as a countess with 10k dps (on the dummy in the tavern) with a friends help (hunter elite gear).

or

Have you heard of app+hunt boosted deadly towers, they deal quite a dps on ogres, just learn to lure ;)

Have you heard of app+hunt boosted deadly towers, they deal quite a dps on ogres, just learn to lure ;)

on OGRES? no, only on OGRE....Deadly worst tower for mob controll.

It was possible. I got to wave 5 as a countess with 10k dps (on the dummy in the tavern) with a friends help (hunter elite gear).

got to wave 5 (what actual wave #/12 this is I'm not sure. 12/12?) doesn't = completed it.

And if you're pulling only 10K dps then I call shenanigans on your friend's gear. No one could get to the final wave, piggybacking someone, if they were using legit gear on UMF NM. Maybe you're thinking of Insane mode?

Not possible.

Restest with 350^ weapons. Just kidding.

A game is fundamentally flawed when there are no conditions for victory. And right now, there simply isn't the means available to beat nightmare UMF without hacking... and I've yet to see one person with a battle plan for that level that works without hacking. To all those defending this fake difficulty, (look it up) I challenge you to show us your plan of battle that beats this map.

There is a fine line between difficult and impossible, and that line has been crossed here.

Restest with 350^ weapons. Just kidding.

A game is fundamentally flawed when there are no conditions for victory. And right now, there simply isn't the means available to beat nightmare UMF without hacking... and I've yet to see one person with a battle plan for that level that works without hacking. To all those defending this fake difficulty, (look it up) I challenge you to show us your plan of battle that beats this map.

There is a fine line between difficult and impossible, and that line has been crossed here.

Well, we really don't know for sure and never will now. 8 really well geared players might be able to do it if the difficulty scale stops at 4 like UMF 1.0.

The problem was the patches occured so fast, the chances of finding 8 well geared players at level 74 that were compatible AND had time to do it was probably pretty small.

I am very hopeful that after we regain the resistances that it will still be beatable although maybe if the ogres took a slight HP hit.

Well, we really don't know for sure and never will now. 8 really well geared players might be able to do it if the difficulty scale stops at 4 like UMF 1.0.

The problem was the patches occured so fast, the chances of finding 8 well geared players at level 74 that were compatible AND had time to do it was probably pretty small.

I am very hopeful that after we regain the resistances that it will still be beatable although maybe if the ogres took a slight HP hit.

I agree. One minute I thought we were getting a resistance buff, then they give us a resistance nerf instead.

7.13c ogre's had 8,956,148 HP on first wave (wave 7). Didn't get a screen of any wave past that. I was under the impression that maybe the first wave was the same but the waves after would be decreased (maybe it's for more then duo that the ogre hp scales down).

Expected orge health to be dropped by atleast 50% and no im NOT joking you cannot dps them doing with a hero dps class even at 4.5m hp.