Where the hell are the rollbacks?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

It's been about 4 days now and I haven't heard anything. Now we have a new patch out and I cant play without loosing all of my progress. This game has the worst quality control of any game I have ever played. This sucks because I really like the game too. :demon:

Five days and still waiting, here.

Let me sum up the main reason why this sucks so bad: I've played over 300 hours. My shop was completely full of very high quality UMF gear. I was well ahead of the curve on shop loot and gear, which meant that my loot sold well and I could stay ahead of the curve through buying and selling. If I had been able to play for the last several days, I would still be well ahead of the curve. Even if I did nothing but shop selling and buying, I'd have some Mythical pieces, probably a full set plus weapon. I've looked, and seen some great Mythical gear selling for well under 10% of what I had in my shop.

THE ENTIRE REASON ALL OF THIS IS POSSIBLE IS BECAUSE OF THOSE HUNDREDS OF HOURS OF PLAY TIME. I've never used even the slightest cheat or exploit. I earned all of my stuff the hard (and fun) way, through pure strategic gameplay. If I get back to the game and find that no one wants to buy my loot anymore (or that it sells for very little) because it's too old now, and no one is selling cheap Mythical loot anymore (prices seem to be going up), then what Trendy has done with this HUGE ERROR AND DELAY in fixing it is this: they have invalidated the majority of my play time. It means not only that I'll be starting over in most ways, but that I'll always have in the back of my mind that THIS TIME SPENT IN THE GAME MIGHT BE MEANINGLESS BECAUSE IT COULD ALL BE INVALIDATED AGAIN AT ANY MOMENT.

no one will buy that crap.... there is so much better, and not even vendoring them will gain you anything :/

Five days and still waiting, here.

Let me sum up the main reason why this sucks so bad: I've played over 300 hours. My shop was completely full of very high quality UMF gear. I was well ahead of the curve on shop loot and gear, which meant that my loot sold well and I could stay ahead of the curve through buying and selling. If I had been able to play for the last several days, I would still be well ahead of the curve. Even if I did nothing but shop selling and buying, I'd have some Mythical pieces, probably a full set plus weapon. I've looked, and seen some great Mythical gear selling for well under 10% of what I had in my shop.

THE ENTIRE REASON ALL OF THIS IS POSSIBLE IS BECAUSE OF THOSE HUNDREDS OF HOURS OF PLAY TIME. I've never used even the slightest cheat or exploit. I earned all of my stuff the hard (and fun) way, through pure strategic gameplay. If I get back to the game and find that no one wants to buy my loot anymore (or that it sells for very little) because it's too old now, and no one is selling cheap Mythical loot anymore (prices seem to be going up), then what Trendy has done with this HUGE ERROR AND DELAY in fixing it is this: they have invalidated the majority of my play time. It means not only that I'll be starting over in most ways, but that I'll always have in the back of my mind that THIS TIME SPENT IN THE GAME MIGHT BE MEANINGLESS BECAUSE IT COULD ALL BE INVALIDATED AGAIN AT ANY MOMENT.

Bl on delayed roll back but cry me a ****ing river about the mana, welcome to the mana problem 90% of players have.

only the top 10% of people get gear early enough and in such quantity that it leaves everyone else to just farm and sell to tavern for considerably less.

I agree this is kinda disgusting that they have released three patches and still they haven't bothered to restore us. Hopefully now that all this Eternia release and Christmas junk is out the door they will actually fix our accounts so we can play again.

Could have spent the last 5 days playing the game and nothing in your old shop would be missed at this point anyway..