More garbage content. Figures.

Nightmare Mode:
1) Health somehow goes up by 5x
Because I love having stats that I have calculated and worked so hard for suddenly altered.
Still die in 2 hits with 50% resist. No indication is given in game about why this is the case or what else was changed. I still don't know. BTW, this makes the Fairy absolutely useless. O ****, didn't think of that, did ya?

2) Ogres get 500 billion HP
Nothing new here.

3) Ogres one shot players, in splash, even with boogers, even with increased HP, through 50% resist.
One hit kills are a ton of fun. I LOVE TO LOSE ALL MY MANA. /sarcasm

4) Ogres spawn in packs of 10.
Nothing new here.

5) Ogres take 1/5th normal damage.
Because the HP increase wasn't enough. If you want people to stay on Tower Chars, how about reducing the Splash Range so they can actually ****ing repair the Towers when they are being attacked.

New Content:
5) Spiders spawn WHEREVER THE HELL THEY WANT.
Nothing like having enemies that pop up wherever on the map in a TOWER DEFENSE game. Now I need towers facing forwards and backwards for every emplacement.

5b) Spider Queen spawns behind the best choke point defenses.
Didn't see that commin'. Who needs towers any more. 4 DPS and Barricades/Str Drain is the new meta.

6) Spiders have the Dash and Jump of DEWs combined into one move, with no cooldown, that also does damage.
Nothing to worry about here, noone hated DEWs. /sarcasm

7) Spider Queen one shots players.
She's a boss, guess thats fair. Three hits on Towers is probably fair too. Guess I should've put barriers behind them as well as in front of them.

8) Spider Queen shoots webs, ****s spiders that shoot webs, and is in a level that spawns Spiders that shoot webs.
Enjoy getting chain webbed and one shotted on respawn.

Updates:
9) Piercing Shot nerfed, stealth nerfed, nerfed again, and nerfed one more time.
How about you make absolute trash like Circular Slice/Tower Boost/Mana Bomb useful instead?

10) Highest upgrade I've seen on a drop has been 26.
GUESS IT'S BACK TO SURVIVAL FOR 20 HOURS AT A TIME.

Basically, we got an overall damage nerf, ANOTHER Dark Elf Warrior (and another reason to stay the **** off Tower Chars), and (finally) an actual new level.

My chars are all in Maxed Pre-Uberfest gear (400+ Tower Chars, 120k+ DPS Char). Pretty sure that should've cleared the new content easily on Hard. I know Nightmare is supposed to be unbeatable by 90% of the player base, I just expected more than one kills from every bad guy. Oh well.

You already got my money, so guess ya win, eh? fml.

Although your post could use a little less rage, and some things are over exagerated, I mostly agree with a lot of the points you made.

It's funny, I really really really enjoy NM on maps that don't have spiders. The maps with spiders I just don't bother anymore. This is coming from a guy with at least 600 - 800 on main tower stats before mythical ****.

Fix #1: Reduce spider HP greatly, keep everything else the same. They are spiders for ****s sake, not tanks. I dont understand why they are on par with DEW's(and don't get me started on why fast *** assassins have high HP too).

Although your post could use a little less rage, and some things are over exagerated, I mostly agree with a lot of the points you made.

I disagree, rage is all we have atm. Patch 7.14 just looks like more experimentation on Trendy's part. Things were fun before 7.13 and DLC rolled out, not it's all feeling like a guinea pig. I delighted helping folks get through Ins UMF a bit at a time and was actually starting to get a more than 2-3 strategy going - in comes ping-pong knockback mode. What's 7.14 going to do: exponential affect of knockback.

Yay .... /sigh

i feel nightmare mode was made to bring back the towers, but the spiders quickly destroyed that thought. since we do almost zilch for damage, the only things we got now are auras/traps.

the damage nerf is actually 700%(1/7).

Sorry to troll, but to clarify, we didn't get nerfed - their resistances got higher. Use an enrage aura and see the difference when *you're* hit by them and when they hit each other. An orc's 10k hit will only hit a fellow orc for 1k.

I figured I'd try to use the Initiate on my next NM attempt, but then I realized I'd rather chop my ...... off.

I actually thought this would be closed by the next time I checked it.

Idiots like the OP, eh? Nightmare is soloable until you account for the 5 ogres running out of a spawn point and 5 shotting towers under Str Drain Aura. Hardly my fault.