Should I Buy DD For PC?

I bought DD for xbox 360 2 days ago (with extra microsoft point i wasn't using) and been having a blast playing it. Level 45 tower squire at the moment working on beating levels on insane, but i have been researching and found out that PC users get more content for the game. I was just wondering if it was worth rebuying the game through steam for all the extra content it comes with since i just bought it with microsoft points that were being unused.

The PC crowd is a lot less friendlier, but the game is way better. I converted from 360 to PC begrudgingly because I absolutely loathe the terrible Valve company and Steam. But even with my intense hate for all things Valve, im enjoying it more on the PC. However, the download is dramatically larger on PC. Like 4 gigs large in all. I know the 360 is a smaller download. In case that matters to you.

Play on whatever platform you have the most friends on.

Consoles don't get as much free stuff and won't have the first patch for a couple more months.
PC players aren't the friendliest bunch so friends are a must for that.

That being said there is still rampart hacking/modding on both 360 and PC versions.

If you want the newest stuff and the latest revisions to the game with frequent updates, go with PC.
If you want a stable, be it outdated, version stick with consoles.

But I still say go with who you have the most friends on.
Friends can make a world of difference.

What free stuff do PC players get? Something i've heard though was that PC players get better gear ingame, is this true?

What free stuff do PC players get? Something i've heard though was that PC players get better gear ingame, is this true?

There was all that festive stuff and whatnot that Steam users had access to.

The latest version of DD has Super Loot so items have increased stats and levels if that's what you are referring to.

Pre Release we had the TF2 pets, and PC gets the first patches because Microsoft and Sony both have LONG drawn out patching procedures.

You could always buy from a source that does not use Steam, but the key thing is, if you wanted to play on TrendyNet (Ranked), they you *NEED* steam. (PC This is).